trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can read until she turns blue, she has never talked to Travis and really knows nothing about him except what she has heard from Jodi

In your opinion is it possible that Jodi could also have been a perpetrator in her relationship with Travis.

A: No... I see no evidence of that.

This jury gets it. The last two questions prove that.

I would like to know how many hours it took her to read thru all the information she received at @250.00.

Plus $250.00 per hour x 44 hours interviewing the defendant
Plus $300.00 per hour x 9 days and counting testifying

REMEMBER THESE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN THE ORDER OF THE TESTIMONY

Sorry for yelling. BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!

Q: "Is it possible that Jodi could be guilty of emotional abuse toward Travis, given that we are not privy to the majority of their conversations?"

That would be a Yes!

Ok, questions seem to be getting a little more pro-prosecution now. They are totally focused on Jodi being a perpetrator in the relationship.

if you look at her prior relationships and form judgements, why does the same not apply to Travis...I cannot take this!

That's it...there is a juror that thinks that Jodi just snapped because Travis abused her. Which is not her case.

Worried.

Nope. Not necessarily. I think those types of questions can be read either way. It's not the common behavior of an abused woman thus maybe jodi is just a murderer.

She certainly is quick to characterize "teenage behavior" in an extraordinarily loose manner.

Yeah you just know that a male teen exhibiting such behavior would be considered abusive by Laviolette. Wow, so biased.

Remember folks..these questions have been combed over for (hours) by the prosecution and the defense to be the least prejudicial they can be and to make them appropriate for an expert witness (which is specialized testimony as opposed to a lay witness). I think it is pretty unlikely that most of these are the original questions in their original form.

Don't panic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member