trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good...now that we have a few moments before court resumes, who would like to give a quick tutorial about multi-quoting posts?

TIA

I don't think it will matter - the only people who will keep visiting her are the weirdos who come out of the woodwork in cases like this. And possibly her Mom once in a while.

She will have visitors. She will get on prisonpenpals and will have a bunch of Her groupies writing letters and sending her money. Believe it or not but some people that fall for the prisonpenpal thing really develop a relationship with the inmate. I could not understand it until my friend's husband kicked her to the curb after 15 years of marriage because he fell in love with an inmate several states away. It happens. Weird but does happen. In about 10 years, Jodi's fame and looks will be completely gone and then there will be fewer and fewer visitors other than family.

Does she not realize that she only has very limited access to TA's life and his relationship with JA? She has texts, emails, and IMs. And of course Jodi's word which has no value.

Exactly and that is why ALV stating that the lies came only after she murdered TA is totally ridiculous.

But, she also lied to this jury too...gas cans, returning the gas cans. I hope the jury asks her whether lying to the jury is still acceptable in her "postfoglyinherarseoff" phase.

One of my beautiful babies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 32
tumblr_lzqc1a8TFC1qi0kfro1_500.gif

Haha that is so cute. They look like they are about to do the Daft Punk Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger dance. The video that Travis liked.

I thought killers could not profit from their crimes.

well, I thought that too ...but JA is selling artwork on ebay

plus: she has not been verified as a killer yet..so far NOT GUILTY
depends on jury..
then I guess? she can not sell stuff?

Im just trying to catch up. Sometimes things get put in perspective, I was at work dealing with a tragedy. I teenager took her own life and it was heartbreaking and heartwrenching for all of her family and to everyone involved. Made me come home and hug my kids a little tighter. Made me think of Travis's family. They have been put thru so much and it has to be taking a toll. I hope they will have justice served...soon!! They need to have some peace and to try and move on as much as they can. Im also hoping we can get this witness off the stand and move..along :) I want jury questions..soon!! Just my luck I have my sons soccer game in 3 hrs and will probably miss it...ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I am kind of anxious and nervous waiting for these questions. I hope they show some skepticism/sarcasm like before.

I predict that at least one juror will ask ALV if she has ever worked with male victims of abuse and stalking.

BBM

OK, I've concluded that DH and DW = dear husband and dear wife, respectively.

NPH = No Poolcleaning Husband?

LOL, not quite...

NPH= Near Perfect Hubby :D

He indulges my car buying habit :blushing:

DH called earlier and said that he would be home early this evening. With this delay, he might be able to watch all of the afternoon testimony with me. Then, we can discuss over a late dinner - his "famous" Parmesan chicken.

REALLY? Now she has her own art dealing website...very sad. Instead of saying things on here that I'm not sure I can say anymore (at this point from the warnings I'm not sure I can say I disagree with the defense on here anymore since that would be "intimidating" for some) I will just say my response is another donation to the Travis Alexander Memorial Fund www.travisalexanderfund.com.

I say keep it coming! It will all be reported as her income when the Alexander family sues her butt in civil court for wrongful death! And they can seize her "art work" and sell it if they choose--that's what happened to OJ. (I'm not sure about AZ law, so I may be totally off base)

I don't know why Jodi is so full of herself when it comes to art. Most artists are much less confident about their work.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...483.1073741827.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

Those are three of my works, the first link is to a pencil drawing, the second and third are to scratchboard paintings.

Good grief, people actually pay $2,000 + for her artwork? It takes quite an ego to put such a large price tag on your work.

Yes, I'm trying to sell my work but will be happy to get a buck fiddy for it....$2,000 sheesh! And people buy it! That's what I can't get over! A fool and his/her money, I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62