trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: "Jodi's old friend stated she was manipulative and liked to play the victim. Even though it was high school, is it possible that those traits stayed with Jodi even when she was older?"

I dont think she understands about texts and emails and how inconsequential they can be...just quick bits of info....i would hate to be judged on my texts and emails!

Exactly. Usually people text when they don't want to "talk". So in my opinion she only "heard" half of the conversations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol. The jury totally gets it.

I think the jury is buying what Alyce is selling... please don't throw tomatoes...I am heartbroken

I have to agree with you. I don't see it like others do. Wish I did. I'm heartbroken also. Glass of wine time for me.

Men that don't discuss their sexual escapades may be perceived as virgins by their peers. Men that don't discuss this may do nothing to confirm the virgin/non-virgin status. Travis seems to fall into that category. That was certainly the best thing to do in a Mormon community. Kiss, but don't tell.

Seriously, I've never been around guys that "discuss their sexual escapades" since high school.

And we didn't believe them then.

Even Neil Entwhistle was able to squeeze a few tears at the time that the "victim" argument came to a climate ... and he was still convicted of shooting his infant and wife in bed.

Q: "Did you read all of Jodi's and Travis' journals during the time they were in a relationship, or just the portions provided to you?"

Q: "Do you believe it is possible that Travis said some of the negative things he said to Jodi because he was afraid of her stalking him and he wanted to distance himself from her?"

Q: "In your opinion, did Travis ever sound angry in his journals?"

Q: "Did Travis speak negatively of any of the women he was seeing (in his journals)?"

Q: "In the magazine subscriptions you had sent to Jodi in jail, she wrote hidden messages in them intended for someone, were those messages for you?"

Q: "If the defendant feels she has a high IQ, is it possible she would try to outsmart psychological tests?"

Bee-yooo-ti-ful questions!

OK!!!

Did the devil just break through the feed and try to speak to anyone else? :eek:

:lol: That was weird.

Ha! Is it possible Jodi's manipulative / victim playing traits have stayed with her as she got older?

:)

Is it possible that victim and manipulative behaviors stayed with JA from HS as described by her old friend as she got older

I don't have evidence of that

Q is IS IT POSSIBLE

A anything is possible

What elementary school child uses the words manipulative and play the victim?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations