trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Storms" here turned out to be much ado about nothing, as has Donovan Bering. Good will prevail.

I am in Alabama, where are you? Of course if you do not want to answer, I respect your privacy.

And don't forget your shoes!!!!!!

Seriously don't forget to put on shoes.. if Twister does hit you don't want to walk thru debris field barefooted.. :blushing:

OMG, I was in an F5 tornado in Topeka in 1966. I had NO shoes on as we searched for my sister's 'pile' (house). A nice man gave me some old boots but not before I cut the crap out of my foot.

Definitely, SHOES!

I have been noticing as the juror questions were being read, and more of the questions that are flat out saying since JA is a proven liar, and since JA has shown to be such a manipulator..that ALV's shoulders seemed to slump a bit more, her facial expression seemed to deflate a bit more, and I couldn't help feeling that she was sending out mental messages about what does the jury know that she doesn't or wasn't told.

I don't want to get too excited though, after the trial whose name I will never speak again failed to give justice, I have so little faith in juries anymore. But I do see some hope.

To me, it seemed like she started getting a little look of confusion with the revelation of things she didn't know about Jodi. She looked very surprised about the hidden messages, and at times she explained she had no evidence of something but she seemed perplexed, like you said, like she was wondering what the jury knew that she was not told.

Coconut yogurt?!??? Which brand!?!?? I love coconut, have never heard of coconut yogurt!

Love it! And now watching the Juror Questions on Dr Drew, I am opening another one... I didn't get much of the first one!

Yoplait-Greek-Coconut-Yogurt.jpg

The sheriffs office said there is nothing illegal, and they cannot stop it..

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said there isn’t anything they can do about her unfettered commentary because she’s not tweeting it from jail.

“We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don’t like it ... but there is nothing we can do about it,” sheriff’s office spokeswoman Lisa Allen told KSAZ.

Arias had also been trying to sell the artwork she’s created from jail on eBay, but said the auction site shuttered her account.

Testimony, meanwhile, resumes Thursday in her trial.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...utors-pundits-article-1.1313524#ixzz2QCrV4cXl

Thank you. It still doesn't seem right, however.

MOO

The sheriffs office said there is nothing illegal, and they cannot stop it..

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said there isn’t anything they can do about her unfettered commentary because she’s not tweeting it from jail.

“We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don’t like it ... but there is nothing we can do about it,” sheriff’s office spokeswoman Lisa Allen told KSAZ.

Arias had also been trying to sell the artwork she’s created from jail on eBay, but said the auction site shuttered her account.

Testimony, meanwhile, resumes Thursday in her trial.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...utors-pundits-article-1.1313524#ixzz2QCrV4cXl

Exactly why I say Hey Joe sneakin in pens from court.. Can that stop phone priviledges?? Breakin Rules means no calls maybe??

written information in this sense means nothing ja slaughtered TA it shows who had anger problems.

She is so full of it. She drones on, hoping that everyone will forget about everything except what she's pedaling.

She redefines her criteria for domestic abuse to suit her needs.

I was thinking of JA attempting to sneak the coded magazines out of the jail. Now she is apparently talking on the phone with someone who is a convicted felon, had previously been at that same jail, and that person is using the Internet to post JA's messages from jail.

Isn't there something wrong with this scenario??? Honestly I didn't think the Sheriff's Dept. would allow it. But apparently they do.

:waitasec:

MOO

Is D on probation at all or did D serve the full sentence. Maybe Joe is not the one who can handle it but if there is a PO that person might have something to say about it.

I'm confused about why the jail people say it's ok for JA to be tweeting, saying she's not convicted yet, but yet they can put restricitons on her phone use?

Phone "use" may be certain hours of the day, but no way can they restrict who she calls. JMO

Heck, I got a collect call from someone in my local jail. Said (automated voice) ... Collect call from: Live person says ______. Automated voice: will you accept the charges. ME: hung up.

i hope all the cases this woman had a part off is open up again. she lies so smoothly.

"Great brother in laws ... great friends"

Brothers in law.

Semantics yes ... but this is an expert ... grammar errors are not allowed.

Sorry if this has already been said... but she mentioned a son... yet no mention of his father.... hmmmm.... what do you suppose happened there??

Alyce said she counted more on written communications than verbal to make assessments....so I'd like her to point out where there is written evidence of physical abuse.

Alyce's words will be forever on youtube.

I was thinking of JA attempting to sneak the coded magazines out of the jail. Now she is apparently talking on the phone with someone who is a convicted felon, had previously been at that same jail, and that person is using the Internet to post JA's messages from jail.

Isn't there something wrong with this scenario??? Honestly I didn't think the Sheriff's Dept. would allow it. But apparently they do.

:waitasec:

MOO

I am a lil scared for my Fuego Latino and TA family with this Donavan (ex con) on the loose and doing favors for JA..*prays to keep her Fuego Latino and TA's family safe today and ALL days*

Perhaps if the legal system was not so focused on the rights of the accused, people wouldn't be so angry.

Need I remind you of the evidence the jurors were not allowed to see in the CA trial? People are rude and wicked when THEY CAN'T GET JUSTICE.

Our system has become corrupt and what you are seeing is a vigilante effort, a revolution. When a defense expert can be bought and hired to lie, what other recourse is there for the average person?

Just tell me, because I'll sign the petitions. Just don't ask me to vote because I am old enough to remember what Cesar Chavez said about placing your hope on voting in order to change massive injustice. Isn't going to happen--what works is the people using our power.

The System does work the majority of the time. And yes, it's not perfect but it's still the best one around. Serenity Now.

BOMBSHELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Alyce said that Matt NEVER saw evidence of physical violence in the relationship....but just thought it could be.

I had forgotten...did anyone else remember that!! Bet the magazine article was for Matt, and in the police interviews that Alyce saw, he did not confirm what Jodi said...that Matt HAD seen the bruises on Jodi's neck when she returned to California!!!

Let me repeat: Matt NEVER saw bruises on Jodi's neck!!

Anyone know which day of trial the magazine stuff was brought up when JM was crossing JA? I want to go back and watch it on YouTube. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone!

I'm just getting back to the threads after anxiously waiting for the jury questions to begin. I got to hear the first 3 questions and then LOST my interwebs connection! :tears:

Forgive me if this has been asked, but I know most of you have the answer.... did the judge finish with juror questions and has anyone posted the questions somewhere? TIA

I really enjoyed the ending questions today but right after court I decided to listen to the sex recording again and there is something to what ALV says. I don't know how much this will effect the jury but after listening about 20 times and then having the hubby listen it does sound as if Travis does say (to the best I can tell) "like corking the pot of a little girl."
I looked up corking on the urban dictionary and there are a few references, IDK.
it's cued to right at the point after her awful orgasm at 39:17 and he says she sounds like a twelve year old having her first orgasm and then ?

Again it's hard to hear unless you have good speakers, head phones or ear buds but it is there. I've never done this with a youtube video, hope it works.

Any opinions or thoughts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nOtxgjYek_I#t=2358s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members