trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the Jury questions again to ALV especially the one where they asked her why do you keep looking at Jodi and smiling is even better second time around :)

Probably the longest anyone has known Jodi. :floorlaugh:

love how Donny got it wrong when asked how long she's known JA. She said "oh about 6 years, I met her in 2007 when she first came here to jail"....lololol:floorlaugh:

Since Donovan admitted she is talking on the phone with JA on a very regular basis, can Sheriff Joe pull the plug on the phone time for JA?

:please:

The sheriffs office said there is nothing illegal, and they cannot stop it..

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said there isn’t anything they can do about her unfettered commentary because she’s not tweeting it from jail.

“We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don’t like it ... but there is nothing we can do about it,” sheriff’s office spokeswoman Lisa Allen told KSAZ.

Arias had also been trying to sell the artwork she’s created from jail on eBay, but said the auction site shuttered her account.

Testimony, meanwhile, resumes Thursday in her trial.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...utors-pundits-article-1.1313524#ixzz2QCrV4cXl

Bringing this over from the closed thread.

Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Personally... I'm liking these questions way more than JW or Juan. I vote to just let the jury ask the remainder of any questions to any witnesses LOL we will be done sooner!

I have noticed many of the questions asked were the same ones Juan tried to ask ALV and she refused to give him a direct answer.

They are definitely re-asking questions he asked.

IMO

:floorlaugh:

...you do know Don is a "she" or at least was incarcerated in a woman's prison...

That's the funny thing.. How did THAT happen? (And yes, I do know big D is a she, at least I think she is). <--- Not meant to be offensive to any gay Websleuths friends. Donovan puts herself/himself out there for a sociopathic killer so it's fair game.

Young Jodi pics on DD. Guess what? She is still wearing her pigtails.....

Where's Nancy? I WANT NANCY! Jean C can't fill those knickers!! She just let Donovan LIE again!!!

Why doesn't JC confront her about these lies???? Nancy would!

Maybe they are playing good cop/bad cop to be sure they have someone everybody will be willing to talk to.

BTW - Why do they pretend viewers aren't "missing the trial?" They show ten minutes of a six hour day!

"Hypothetically, if you were to discover that Jodi had exaggerated the abuse..."

Houston, we have Truth Detectors on that jury.

Excellent post. TH's all said he went on and on and on. He did, and ALV exposed her complete BIAS through Juan's on and on and on. Keep Asking Questions Juan!:great:

It sure shows who they listen to more.:great: Mr. Juanderful!

Hmmm?? Hey Joe.. Does sneakin pens from court into jail count toward lost of phone priviledges?? Just hintin' I mean askin' :floorlaugh:

I was thinking of JA attempting to sneak the coded magazines out of the jail. Now she is apparently talking on the phone with someone who is a convicted felon, had previously been at that same jail, and that person is using the Internet to post JA's messages from jail.

Isn't there something wrong with this scenario??? Honestly I didn't think the Sheriff's Dept. would allow it. But apparently they do.

:waitasec:

MOO

Folks, I checked to see if this is ok, and it seems to be so....
Earlier today I started posting the link to Travis's actual Twitter page. I posted here, on FB and other sites on the web. It is so sad to see that his tweets stopped when they did.
Since I started asking people to go to Twitter and follow Travis in support of him and the Alexander family, the number of followers has grown by almost 800! God Bless Everyone who is following Travis in support and love.
Here is the link. Please follow him and share this with all your friends, family, and others. It's a stand for goodness, for positivity and for love. Thanks so much!

Go here: https://twitter.com/travisalexander

Making the husband listen to the jury questions with me tonight. He hasn't been following the trial at all and this is the first he heard of the jury questions.

Our convo:

Him: These are the juror's questions right?

Me: Yep.

Him: They sound like they're not buying her story at all.

Me: Well my friends at WS will be happy to hear you think so!

I'm confused about why the jail people say it's ok for JA to be tweeting, saying she's not convicted yet, but yet they can put restricitons on her phone use?

What did you learn about Travis? Not only did he push Sister MaryJodi around, he also tried to push PPL on everyone.

Isn't that pretty typical for insurance people, real estate agents, amway or avon salespeople? That's how any independent contractor builds their business.

Lol, that was actually a new low for her. Travis misused women because he tried to sell them PPL services.
Can PPL sue her for defamation? Lol.

Hi, My name is TL and I have recently become aware that I too am married to an abuser. Based on this very qualified expert's testimony I will now feel absolutely justified and begin checking his cell phone call log, following him around and randomly showing up places he frequents, slash the tires of any female he speaks with as a means of confrontation and if he does not take on a tropical vacation post haste, I will kill that abusive SOB!

Thank you for you post, it may be my favorite of today.

Don't forget...as per ALV...he MUST say PLEASE as well or its ON! =P

watching hln. this woman does not understand who had more power. JA slaughtered TA.

And don't forget your shoes!!!!!!

Seriously don't forget to put on shoes.. if Twister does hit you don't want to walk thru debris field barefooted.. :blushing:

I just added a pair to my tornado box! Never thought about that! Thank you.
We had three sirens and so far so good!!! I have PTSD from the WIZARD OF OZ... so...
I yellow knuckle it during tornado season...
Just kidding about the PTSD. No disrespect to those who really have it. I am just scared of UNDER AND LIGHTING ~as my son used to call it.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member