trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe .... get away from windows and put a mattress on your head!

Ya know I keep one strapped to my back! Just in case.... :floorlaugh:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

With the storms here and Donovan on NG I think I will head to my basement and stay there.... I feel like there is too much "bad" around! Lol

"Storms" here turned out to be much ado about nothing, as has Donovan Bering. Good will prevail.

Since Donovan admitted she is talking on the phone with JA on a very regular basis, can Sheriff Joe pull the plug on the phone time for JA?

:please:

Hmmm?? Hey Joe.. Does sneakin pens from court into jail count toward lost of phone priviledges?? Just hintin' I mean askin' :floorlaugh:

I have been noticing as the juror questions were being read, and more of the questions that are flat out saying since JA is a proven liar, and since JA has shown to be such a manipulator..that ALV's shoulders seemed to slump a bit more, her facial expression seemed to deflate a bit more, and I couldn't help feeling that she was sending out mental messages about what does the jury know that she doesn't or wasn't told.

I don't want to get too excited though, after the trial whose name I will never speak again failed to give justice, I have so little faith in juries anymore. But I do see some hope.

Where's Nancy? I WANT NANCY! Jean C can't fill those knickers!! She just let Donovan LIE again!!!

Alyce said the Travis only had short term relationships.....then talked about Travis' long term relationship with Deanna....does she remember what she says??

Memory problems, or trouble keeping lies straight? Sound familiar?

Seven years, six years -- both longer than JA & DB, even with the underwater house.

An epic "it's all about ME" struggle between Jodi Arias and Nancy Grace. Entire cities will be trampled. Nuclear weapons will prove ineffective. Even the miniature princesses won't be able to stop the carnage.

FreeAssoc3.jpg

"Oh, whatever"

I so wish Celebrity Death Match was not off the air.

I am just sorry NG is not questioning Donovan!

I think NG should tweet back "Thank you. I'm doing wonderfully as I sit here
drinking my strawberry frap! And btw, a nice 1 finger salute back atcha!
SMILE"

At first, I was a little worried about a couple of the juror questions that made it sound like JA was so abused that she just snapped. But as more questions were asked, it seems like the jurors know exactly how biased and anti-men ALV is. And we still get more questions tomorrow - yay! It should be interesting to see JW try to rehabilitate ALV after these questions!!

have yall noticed the super focus glasses commercials playing on hln the last few days.... they look like alv

Good evening, Websluthers!! :seeya:

Things I learned from ALV's testimony

1. The husband I have been married too and thought was an amazing man is actually an abusive

2. When my husband, who I recently discovered is abusive, does anything to displease me I am justified to react however I like.

3. If I decide to lie about my husband, no matter how horrific or ridiculous the lie, that is not a reason to question my credibility

4. If I decide to start following hubby around, stalking him, threatening his female coworkers and friends, I am a concerned wife. If he disagrees with my behavior or shows any negative emotions about it what so ever he is once again being abusive

5. There is no need for anyone to speak to anyone but me if they want the details

So basically if you were born male , you are an abuser. If you are a female, feel free to act in whatever crazy manner you would like and ALV will be there to defend you

Hi, My name is TL and I have recently become aware that I too am married to an abuser. Based on this very qualified expert's testimony I will now feel absolutely justified and begin checking his cell phone call log, following him around and randomly showing up places he frequents, slash the tires of any female he speaks with as a means of confrontation and if he does not take on a tropical vacation post haste, I will kill that abusive SOB!

Thank you for you post, it may be my favorite of today.

Perhaps if the legal system was not so focused on the rights of the accused, people wouldn't be so angry.

Need I remind you of the evidence the jurors were not allowed to see in the CA trial? People are rude and wicked when THEY CAN'T GET JUSTICE.

Our system has become corrupt and what you are seeing is a vigilante effort, a revolution. When a defense expert can be bought and hired to lie, what other recourse is there for the average person?

Just tell me, because I'll sign the petitions. Just don't ask me to vote because I am old enough to remember what Cesar Chavez said about placing your hope on voting in order to change massive injustice. Isn't going to happen--what works is the people using our power.

All that's missing are the pitchforks and torches......

What did you learn about Travis? Not only did he push Sister MaryJodi around, he also tried to push PPL on everyone.

Isn't that pretty typical for insurance people, real estate agents, amway or avon salespeople? That's how any independent contractor builds their business.

Ya know I keep one strapped to my back! Just in case.... :floorlaugh:

And don't forget your shoes!!!!!!

Seriously don't forget to put on shoes.. if Twister does hit you don't want to walk thru debris field barefooted.. :blushing:

HLN is really scraping the bottom of the sewer when it has convicted felons on its show.

love how Donny got it wrong when asked how long she's known JA. She said "oh about 6 years, I met her in 2007 when she first came here to jail"....lololol:floorlaugh:

An epic "it's all about ME" struggle between Jodi Arias and Nancy Grace. Entire cities will be trampled. Nuclear weapons will prove ineffective. Even the miniature princesses won't be able to stop the carnage.

FreeAssoc3.jpg

"Oh, whatever"

Omg. Mothra!

BOMBSHELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Alyce said that Matt NEVER saw evidence of physical violence in the relationship....but just thought it could be.

I had forgotten...did anyone else remember that!! Bet the magazine article was for Matt, and in the police interviews that Alyce saw, he did not confirm what Jodi said...that Matt HAD seen the bruises on Jodi's neck when she returned to California!!!

Let me repeat: Matt NEVER saw bruises on Jodi's neck!!

Agree Schuby, at this point we don't know if that juror isn't actually anticipating mitigation.

What I love about these question is it validates Juan's methods
. He is tough, in fact he reminds me of a rock tumbler I got as a kid. A bit loud and rough, and takes a while, but he finally smooths testimony to a particular truth(s). In the case of Alv, the truth was she relied only on materials furnished to her by the defense and did no independent interviews and research. In addition due to her affililation with a "cause" looked at the case through a certain bias.
The THs need to pay attention, and realize there is a method here. He is not smoothing the rough edges for the witnesses, but for the jury. And they are getting it.

Excellent post. TH's all said he went on and on and on. He did, and ALV exposed her complete BIAS through Juan's on and on and on. Keep Asking Questions Juan!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member