trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question would of been (if allowed): How can you base your foundation on only one story of the "abuse"?

HAHA that person claims to have known the defendant for about 6 years, she met the defendant in 2007, when she was first brought to Estrella Jail.

Funny because she wasn't brought there until 2008, months after she brutally murdered Travis on June 4, 2008.

Can anyone associated with the defendant tell the truth??? I'm beginning to think not. :sigh:

Yeah, Donavan tried to back up the dates then went with the truth. I was starting to think did Jodi help Donavan with arson? then she said they met at jail. She should have said what 4 or 5 years.
I wouldn't put anything past Ms. Arias in the criminal department.

You may want to just stay on the floor, because more are coming. I'm all about safety and all that.

With the storms here and Donovan on NG I think I will head to my basement and stay there.... I feel like there is too much "bad" around! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Will Juan Call Donovan to the stand since shes tweeting Jodis own words out?

I loved the juror question that asked if she had seen parts or all of Jodi's journals and she had to admit she had only seen parts! LOL!

So many great questions!

Met in jail after that person was arrested for arson.

Yep and now she's free and Having the Time of her life and she owes it all to Jodi... Yes, I swear it's the truth .... and she owes it all to Jodi. She's searched through all those doors ........ 'til she found the truth.

Alyce said the Travis only had short term relationships.....then talked about Travis' long term relationship with Deanna....does she remember what she says??

Memory problems, or trouble keeping lies straight? Sound familiar?

nah,

it is the fog

it is contagious

Alyce said the Travis only had short term relationships.....then talked about Travis' long term relationship with Deanna....does she remember what she says??

Memory problems, or trouble keeping lies straight? Sound familiar?

She gets confused between short relationships and long relationships. She isn't relationship savy.

Poor JA she can't really communicate in jail so Donovan says the twitter account to help her communicate..

Hey DB she can't freely communicate because she's in jail FOR STABBING TA 29 TIMES, SLITTING HIS THROAT & SHOOTING HIM IN HEAD!

Call it crazy but LE kinda frowns on free communications for 'alledged' killers..

Since Donovan admitted she is talking on the phone with JA on a very regular basis, can Sheriff Joe pull the plug on the phone time for JA?

:please:

BE SAFE gngr

With the storms here and Donovan on NG I think I will head to my basement and stay there.... I feel like there is too much "bad" around! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Stay safe .... get away from windows and put a mattress on your head!

Good evening, Websluthers!! :seeya:

Things I learned from ALV's testimony

1. The husband I have been married too and thought was an amazing man is actually an abusive

2. When my husband, who I recently discovered is abusive, does anything to displease me I am justified to react however I like.

3. If I decide to lie about my husband, no matter how horrific or ridiculous the lie, that is not a reason to question my credibility

4. If I decide to start following hubby around, stalking him, threatening his female coworkers and friends, I am a concerned wife. If he disagrees with my behavior or shows any negative emotions about it what so ever he is once again being abusive

5. There is no need for anyone to speak to anyone but me if they want the details

So basically if you were born male , you are an abuser. If you are a female, feel free to act in whatever crazy manner you would like and ALV will be there to defend you

Since Donovan admitted she is talking on the phone with JA on a very regular basis, can Sheriff Joe pull the plug on the phone time for JA?

:please:

Nope. She's just in jail and not convicted. Nothing they can do.

I guess we know what Nancy's BOMBSHELL will be tonight!

JA flipped her the bird.

An epic "it's all about ME" struggle between Jodi Arias and Nancy Grace. Entire cities will be trampled. Nuclear weapons will prove ineffective. Even the miniature princesses won't be able to stop the carnage.

FreeAssoc3.jpg

"Oh, whatever"

I'm all for Jodi getting the death penalty or life in prison but what is happening to Allyce Laviollette is disgusting. People really shouldn't try to reach out and touch someone through social media. She's not the first to testify on behalf of a presumed guilty sociopathic creepy defendant and she won't be the last. She appears to believe in her conclusions about Jodi and if shs is testifying bull crap to ass8st in the acquital of evil, then we should allow the universe to address her as it sees fit. The internet has made people rude and wicked under the guise of anonymity.

Perhaps if the legal system was not so focused on the rights of the accused, people wouldn't be so angry.

Need I remind you of the evidence the jurors were not allowed to see in the CA trial? People are rude and wicked when THEY CAN'T GET JUSTICE.

Our system has become corrupt and what you are seeing is a vigilante effort, a revolution. When a defense expert can be bought and hired to lie, what other recourse is there for the average person?

Just tell me, because I'll sign the petitions. Just don't ask me to vote because I am old enough to remember what Cesar Chavez said about placing your hope on voting in order to change massive injustice. Isn't going to happen--what works is the people using our power.

I fell 20 pages behind and still haven't quite caught up, but I didn't want to miss a single post. A special shout-out to Wenwe4 and Schuby for transcribing.

On the last thread, a few people mentioned that they felt some sympathy, however small, for ALV for being duped by the DT. Here's my feeling about that:

Remember that May 26th text from TA, the one where he called her a sociopath and said she was the worst thing that ever happened to him? I am willing to bet everything I own and everything YOU own that every single poster here who's ever seen it said, Wow, I wonder what brought that on? What did Jodi do to make him so angry?

And yet did ALV wonder, even once, what prompted that? She'd like you to think she didn't. Not buying it. She knew she wasn't getting all the information and she didn't care.

I feel a little bad that she'll probably end up in the ER again tonight, cause I'm not wishing a heart attack on my worst enemy. But she could have avoided the whole thing by having some . . . . spine.

Hey, I'm going to cut Nancy some slack on this, considering it's been confirmed that the psychopath flipped her the bird, she probably is taking it like a death threat and is scared. I would be too!!!:what::what::what:
Donovan is now trying to justify it to Jean C. on Nancy Grace, acting like it's no big deal!!! Claims she wouldn't put up offensive tweets, yeah right!!

She flipped NG the bird? :what: How would she even do this, was NG in the court room? Where did this little tidbit come from, could someone please fill me in? TIA :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV