trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I am no fan of AVL, but I wonder if she would in reality be able to interview TA's friends and family. Couldn't they refuse to meet with her because she is working for the defense? They probably would want nothing to do with her. Or they might say a bunch of positive stuff about him and negative stuff about JA and ALV would just say they were biased towards TA so she gave that information less weight.

I don't know if they can be compelled, but I would think they'd want to do anything they could to prove Jodi to be a liar, and I don't see why they wouldn't talk to a DV person if for nothing else but to try to prove Jodi abused Travis. At least that would I would do if it were my family member.

In the first interrogation, Jodi said she didn't know Mimi was going on the Cancun trip until his memorial service. Do you think that's possible that she didn't know?

Jodi knew who was going to Cancun.

ITA. There is one, but only one. The two questions (I think there were two) from this particular juror are pinging crime of passion. They asked the same thing, worded identically when Samuels was on the stand. There could be a lone rogue juror who has gone through something similar.

What I'm hoping for is that this juror is just including all the possible options and not clambering for a hold out position. As you said, after we reached Juan's cross, as we saw with Samuels before, the questions ceased.

I'm thinking that this juror is taking everything into account, considering they may be on board to greenlight the DP. It's a heavy decision.

I think that's it exactly. I'm not worried. The defense CIC has been going on so long, the earlier details may be a little faint right now. But Juan is going to bring it home with his rebuttal.

That is one thing that makes absolutely no sense. I would also very much appreciate ALV's opinion on it, since Travis was allegedly so aggressive.

MOO

It is completely ridiculous to think a butt naked man would get into a homicidal rage over a camera with no physical or technological damage! It's proven the camera still could take pics after the "dropping" because of the murder pictures so it is just insane to think someone would get violent over that particularly when they are butt naked.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Your BBM is killing me: word vomit. Do you mind if I use that often?? LOL LOL LOL
I always call it "verbal vomit" used it during the diane downs case...she talked NON-STOP

It could be as simple as a culmination that made Jodi decide that Travis was the last man who'd do that to her, cheat on her that is.

This lie she was told about Cancun (babysitter going) could have driven her over the edge. I don't know if hacking his email is how she found out about it, but that incident happened very close to the killing. She wanted to marry Travis. I don't know if she wanted to marry the other ones. Travis couldn't be caught and held onto like the other ones, and the older she got and the more she longed and obsessed for love, the deeper the hurt over past relationships pile up. So I believe she'd just had enough of men cheating, leaving, moving on with other women while she suffered.

I even think she kept calling Travis before her trip and during her trip to rub it in that she was going to see Ryan, hoping Travis would react and ask her to come to his house instead. When Travis didn't give a damn, it made her even madder.

WOW!!!!

:yourock: :seeya: :goldcrown:

Anyone else notice when the jury came in from a recess today, Jodi stood up and quickly put her glasses on, then immediately after she sat down she took them off. She did this twice today.

...Here's the 1st time in the clip below from the very beginning of the clip to about 0:12 mark. It's funny how she like throws them off as if she is getting tired of having to keep us this act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm7soDf-pS4

...and here's the 2nd clip below from 1:44 to 2:10...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZHaguZl4A4

Wearing glasses unnecessarily could cause migraines, I suppose. Her migraines may be the one thing she hasn't lied about during this case.

ALV said that soldier and police "often" go over the top and don't know when to stop--which leads to excessive force. She said, just like police and soldiers, abused women don't know when enough is enough or when to stop.

Did she really say that? She said that as if police and soldiers are constantly using excessive force.

Is she serious about that? THEN she has the nerve to start talking about movies? Sustained.....

Be careful- once this particular bell is....rung, you cannot unring it. :what:

I googled it when it was first brought up here, and I was ascared of what I saw. I was afraid to click on ANY of the results. Yep, proceed with caution.

I know it's ridiculous!

I wear braids - always have. I have long hair and sometimes I like to keep my hair out of my face - and yes I think they're cute. It is so dumb for Arias to use this 'hairstyle' as something bad.

She got the "he wanted me to wear braids" straight outta the 50 shades trilogy. Christian always had Ana wear her hair in a braid when and only when they were in the "red room". Christian being the dominant figure=TA (all in her mind of course) and Ana being the submissive=JA (again, all in JA's twisted world).

I always call it "verbal vomit" used it during the diane downs case...she talked NON-STOP

I just read the Diane Downs Anne Rule book---Her psychological analysis says all we need to know about Jodi.

Well, if someone would just come up with a clear one of that bent ring finger before Jan. 22, 2008.

Is there anything that JA uses that isn't purloined from somewhere else, including, but not limited to, the details in the Ninja story (details used before Doc $ invented Fognesia, just for JA?

Thought someone spotted the bent finger in her friends wedding videomthat NG had on couple nights ago... She was cleaning the camera lens..

ALV said that soldier and police "often" go over the top and don't know when to stop--which leads to excessive force. She said, just like police and soldiers, abused women don't know when enough is enough or when to stop.

Did she really say that? She said that as if police and soldiers are constantly using excessive force.

Is she serious about that? THEN she has the nerve to start talking about movies? Sustained.....

Should we expect a question from the jurors about comparing the defendant to police officers and soldiers, just like Dr. Samuels got!?!?

Another photo of the defendant and Bobby

15nrgv7.png

Braids and superman shirt, better shot of the "S" on the t-shirt

2yoqzpf.png

We've gone over this before, and I don't want to start up some rumor again. I just find these two Bobbys look similar, but I'm not great at face recognition. Do they look similar?

Plus Jodi always mentions she was going to come to San Diego on her trip, but didn't. The date this Bobby was murdered was July 10, 2008. It's just an odd conincidence. Creeps me out!

http://sdcrimestoppers.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/robert-juarez’-murder-remains-unsolved-for-2-years/

http://www.everythingsandiego.net/4...lved-investigators-still-seeking-information/

She better tread lightly with invoking soldiers for sure. My spidey sense tells me there is someone with military service on that jury. They will NOT take kindly to the comparison with the defendant.

Her repeated references to pop culture are just bizarre. The examples are so dated and completely irrelevant. They make her look foolish and out of touch imo. Weird.

It sure does.. and Travis got blamed for that smiling mugshot photo as well. :rolleyes:

b4dfm0.png

This is so amazing I am trying to pass this forward for those, like myself, who miss whole pages because of the breakneck speed. Thanks for putting this together.

Some thoughts on today:

As with all their other ones, I loved today's jury questions. Shows me they are paying attention. I also think at this point they are a little insulted that they keep being lied to by DT witnesses.

I know it is the DT's team to try and save Jodi's life but at this point, I believe they just need to let this trial end and let justice decide. They are not doing themselves any favors by trying to rehab ALV. It's over, let's move on.

I was really disappointed by ALV's responses to the jury questions. She refuses to acknowledge that women can be abusers. Seems like her whole agenda was to get in as many digs about Travis as she could. How can she say she was not biased about the case?

I hope the rumor about another DT witness is not true. It's time to end the trial. It has gone on long enough.

It is completely ridiculous to think a butt naked man would get into a homicidal rage over a camera with no physical or technological damage! It's proven the camera still could take pics after the "dropping" because of the murder pictures so it is just insane to think someone would get violent over that particularly when they are butt naked.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Travis may have a warranty on the camera...there is no way he got crazy about the camera. In all the pics he looks very scared to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper