trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood it ! She was just adjusting her glasses dontcha know.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't type here what I yelled at my TV when I heard DB say that..O M G....it's a good thing my windows were closed.....
Do they really think we're all stupid? I'd feel like a horses' butt even saying that on TV.
Loved the call in question...I knew she 'got it' right away LOLOL
"Where did you meet Jodi and how long have you known her?" I rolled!
"I've known her goin on 6 years now. Met her when she came to AZ...when she came to the Estrella Jail..."
Just like it happens every day. Give me a break, DB. You sounded silly and no one believed you. We know the truth, dear.

ALV says that you learn about who you are from age 0 to 6. So I'm confused why she then discards the things Jodi did as a teenager.

Even that is outdated unsupportable nonsense. She must have been into Freud? Hello 21st century...

Thought someone spotted the bent finger in her friends wedding videomthat NG had on couple nights ago... She was cleaning the camera lens..

Yes, they did. It was good, but was it conclusive, really clear? I had trouble freezing the frame, if it was the same one you saw.

I wonder if that video can be used, or maybe it has been.

Because some of JA's lies are more hideous than others, I hope that finger lie, which was connected to the pedo lie, can be conclusively smashed.

Travis's facebook page climbed by 1400 followers since this morning :) I can go to bed with a huge smile. TY to all of you who started following him today. I lovies you all!

Why didn't ALV just tell the truth.

She uses the term "Survivor" because she loves that Donna Sommer's song, "I will survive!" (hey, hey....)

She got the "he wanted me to wear braids" straight outta the 50 shades trilogy. Christian always had Ana wear her hair in a braid when and only when they were in the "red room". Christian being the dominant figure=TA (all in her mind of course) and Ana being the submissive=JA (again, all in JA's twisted world).

A quick search shows that "50 Shades of Grey" was published in 2011, and the other 2 in 2012, so it looks like JA didn't get it from there.

Travis was coughing up blood at the sink as evidenced by the blood spray near the mirror. She had ample time to RUN away from him. She stayed because she wanted to KILL him.

Another good point! Exactly! Coughing up blood was from the knife wound to the chest, not the gunshot. There is no way she "accidentally" stabbed him in the chest. For that matter, what was the purpose of getting the gun off the shelf and aiming it at him if not to shoot him? Her entire "story" is preposterous.

MOO

Have a good night everyone!
:seeya:

She better tread lightly with invoking soldiers for sure. My spidey sense tells me there is someone with military service on that jury. They will NOT take kindly to the comparison with the defendant.

Her repeated references to pop culture are just bizarre. The examples are so dated and completely irrelevant. They make her look foolish and out of touch imo. Weird.

And she has absolutely nothing to connect the two, the lack of reasoning she employs is mind boggling. Just because some soldiers use excessive force does NOT mean Jodi used excessive force for the same reason. This. Is. Basic. Logic.

How do we know that? I've always assumed she knew and that was her motivation for the murder. I just wonder if it's possible that wasn't her motive.

Jodi insisted she didn't know until after the murder. By the rule Jodi set up in this case, if she insists on it, it's probably a lie.:facepalm:

Did the Jury listen to Jodi telling Travis she wanted her to *advertiser censored* in her face?

Want do you think of that Alice?

She would reply "That typically happens when one partner is trying to hold on to the other partner that wants to let go. So in turn Ms. Arias is trying to please her abuser as 100% of all DV victims do." :facepalm::banghead:

What professional says that anything is 100% when evaluating a situation or a person(s)???

ALV said that soldier and police "often" go over the top and don't know when to stop--which leads to excessive force. She said, just like police and soldiers, abused women don't know when enough is enough or when to stop.

Did she really say that? She said that as if police and soldiers are constantly using excessive force.

Is she serious about that? THEN she has the nerve to start talking about movies? Sustained.....

The longer ALV is on the stand the harder it becomes for her to justify her opinion about the Killer. I imagine tomorrow we'll find her talking about cotton candy, puppy dog tails and The Sound of Music. (after all, the Killer has such a lovely voice)

She better tread lightly with invoking soldiers for sure. My spidey sense tells me there is someone with military service on that jury. They will NOT take kindly to the comparison with the defendant.

Her repeated references to pop culture are just bizarre. The examples are so dated and completely irrelevant. They make her look foolish and out of touch imo. Weird.

Lol!!

As far as the movie references, and her stories in general, she definitely needs to move into the 21st century. And, what DV expert can't talk about sex? Seriously, now?

How do we know that? I've always assumed she knew and that was her motivation for the murder. I just wonder if it's possible that wasn't her motive.

I don't think Cancun, per se, was her motive, but Cancun with the woman he's "desperate" to marry? Yeah, I'll buy that.
She knew he was going to Cancun, he mentioned it on the phone sex tape. No one goes to Cancun alone. He wasn't going with her so...

She knew what was up.

She would reply "That typically happens when one partner is trying to hold on to the other partner that wants to let go. So in turn Ms. Arias is trying to please her abuser as 100% of all DV victims do." :facepalm::banghead:

I plead the 5th:floorlaugh:

We've gone over this before, and I don't want to start up some rumor again. I just find these two Bobbys look similar, but I'm not great at face recognition. Do they look similar?

Plus Jodi always mentions she was going to come to San Diego on her trip, but didn't. The date this Bobby was murdered was July 10, 2008. It's just an odd conincidence. Creeps me out!

http://sdcrimestoppers.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/robert-juarez’-murder-remains-unsolved-for-2-years/

http://www.everythingsandiego.net/4...lved-investigators-still-seeking-information/

That is creepy.....

How do we know that the Bobby in JA life is still alive? Just wondering.

IMOO: This Bobby Juarez looks more of Puerto Rican or Dominican decent as the other Bobby Juarez looks more of a Mexican or Central American decent. I just my opinion about my people =D

I don't think it's the same Bobby either. If you google 'Bobby Juarez' under images - the first photo that shows up looks more like the Bobby Arias dated, IMO.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post that photo here so I won't.

I have a question for the good folks here. Why do you think she went so psycho on this one man? She definitely exhibited stalker-like behavior with previous boyfriends, and crossed boundaries, but what drove her to slaughter Travis Alexander to the extent that she did? What was different about this relationship compared to her previous BF's? I can't quite wrap my mind around that question. Psychopath? Sociopath? Maybe so, but why did it manifest itself when it did? Don't these types of killers work up to that kind of crime, and it starts when they're fairly young? I wish we had more info on what her earlier years were really like. It might give us a bit more perspective on what she is.

Brits - any insight? I love your posts on PD, and I bet you could shed some light on this for me :blowkiss:.

I think it was because she ended her previous relationships & Travis ended this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper