trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that she doesn't have email. These days all businesses correspond via email. Even Samuels had. Email on his website. Or am I weird.

She's old fashioned. Said so herself. She doesn't know the difference between texts, im's and emails.

IMO, I think JA has something on MM and Darryl Brewer. We don't know what, but I think the prosecution and defense does.Perhaps it is mutually beneficial for neither JA or her ex boyfriends to say anything. Something is not adding up.

Did the Jury listen to Jodi telling Travis she wanted her to *advertiser censored* in her face?

Want do you think of that Alice?

But she didn't like it! Made her uncomfortable when jazz got in her eye

I don't think Cancun, per se, was her motive, but Cancun with the woman he's "desperate" to marry? Yeah, I'll buy that.
She knew he was going to Cancun, he mentioned it on the phone sex tape. No one goes to Cancun alone. He wasn't going with her so...

She knew what was up.

She would have known it was a 2-person trip, because it was a PPL prize trip. Probably announced in some newsletter or at a banquet....

Today I received a hand written thank you card from one of Travis's sisters as I had mailed them a card with a donation. I definitely didn't expect it with all they have going on. I was touched she wrote back. They have shown such grace throughout all of this. They are in my heart and prayers. Justice 4 Travis!

The longer ALV is on the stand the harder it becomes for her to justify her opinion about the Killer. I imagine tomorrow we'll find her talking about cotton candy, puppy dog tails and The Sound of Music. (after all, the Killer has such a lovely voice)

If JA had make up on during her interviews..think she woulda sang "I Feel Pretty" instead of Holy Night? This ________ puts the capital B in Bananas!

Thought someone spotted the bent finger in her friends wedding videomthat NG had on couple nights ago... She was cleaning the camera lens..

I for one saw it. However another poster said it was too "ambiguous" My thinking is that if there is proof she lied about that, that lends credence to the fact JA lies about everything. I hope Juan and his team at least look at it. They would have the equipment to "freeze" the moment so to speak. :please:

Does anyone know where I can find the 911 call played on Dr Drew tonight? I looked on HLN, but couldn't see it.

Just my two cents, based on having been married to her male equivalent, but here goes.

Psychopaths do not have any real feelings for the people in their lives. They only serve to fulfill a need for them at the time. Psychopaths also have many different people in their lives that they maintain different personas with. That is the main reason why they do not allow their families and friends to know one another. (Jodi's family never even saw a picture of Travis till after he died.) They are maintaining different stories with each set of people they know. That is one of the reasons they have lives in several different cities or states in this case. They can create whatever persona they want without fear of others knowing.

A psychopaths worst fear is to be exposed. If everyone they know gets together and begins to exchange stories, their scam is up. Travis had IMO found out something about her that she feared he was going to expose. I believe she figured this out in the time frame of the text that said she "was the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Psychopaths are masters at being whoever they need to be to get what they want. I think once she decided she was going to kill him she spent the next few days playing on his sympathy for her. She wormed her way back in enough to get him to let her in to his home. She toyed with him all day like a cat toys with a mouse. Why???... Because it was fun for her. She did what she had to do to make him feel safe with her around, the whole time knowing that she was going to kill him. I don't think he knew what was coming till that last picture in the shower of his face close up.

Most of the men in her live up until Travis seem to have been less than decent people, therefore, they may have not been able to have the impact in exposing her that Travis would have had.

Jodi realized that her welcome was over in Arizona and that is why she left. Had Travis of not threatened to expose whatever it was I believe he would still be alive today. Sadly I believe that Travis actually cared for her at some point and was compelled by his big heart to keep on trying to get her to be a better person. I don't believe it was some sort of sex addiction that kept him coming back. (Honestly I don't understand all the fixation on sex, he was a 20 something year old man, after all. I don't know any 20 something year old man that does not think about sex at least 10 times a day). But whatever he discovered in late May was the last straw for him.

My guess is that Jodi had been getting away with petty crime for all of her life. Her ability to manipulate people into thinking that she was someone other than who she was emboldened her to believe that she could have gotten away with this. IMO IF the camera had not been found she quite possibly would have gotten away with it.

Now that her first and second stories are able to be proven lies, she had to come up with one more. It was her only chance. Her ability to sit there and watch Travis's family be harassed and hurt by her accusations, and continue to be snarky and obnoxious shows that she never cared about Travis at all. She is one evil person, and she should be used to teach young men and women for that matter that there is true evil in this world and you need to be careful not to get sucked into their evil web.

:goodpost:

ALV said that soldier and police "often" go over the top and don't know when to stop--which leads to excessive force. She said, just like police and soldiers, abused women don't know when enough is enough or when to stop.

Did she really say that? She said that as if police and soldiers are constantly using excessive force.

Is she serious about that? THEN she has the nerve to start talking about movies? Sustained.....

Police, soldiers, men...all these people are dangerous and should be locked up. :rolleyes:

What I am certain 110% is that she spoke her way around every single Juror question so that her answers were completely predictable.

"Do you think it is POSSIBLE Jodi lied to you?"

answer: Possible? anything is possible, but it is not probable because I based my conclusion on where Pluto was that day in the line up of the stars, and the latest issue of Cosmo magazine the "Dear Editor" section, and I checked the lawn for leaves. If I had leaves? Jodi was honest, If I did not have leaves, she lied. I always had leaves...so she did not lie ***hand gesture in air, barn door maneuver, fingers in and out reflecting receptive to jury question** small shrug and onto the next question...

An epic "it's all about ME" struggle between Jodi Arias and Nancy Grace. Entire cities will be trampled. Nuclear weapons will prove ineffective. Even the miniature princesses won't be able to stop the carnage.

FreeAssoc3.jpg

"Oh, whatever"

The Mothra Twins? Now that's entertainment!

HONEYS, I'm Home! Have we been given a lamb for disparagement purposes or is all disparaging still not allowed? My tongue hurts from all the biting.

Can't we pleeeeeeeeease have Donovan? Oh please let us disparage <snip> who NEVER speaks out ....according to JC... :please:

I think all is well in goin' to death row land. Got a little nervous earlier... but I just finished catching up on all the J questions and I'm feeling. :great:

Fixing this for you. Both the Donovan comment and JC's nick will get you in trouble right now. Recommend fixing your post :)

She's old fashioned. Said so herself. She doesn't know the difference between texts, im's and emails.

Then she CANNOT evaluate or assess texts, im's, and emails as they are written in a different language than her old fashion *advertiser censored** is used to. (that makes sense in my head, idk if it comes across the same) lol

Police, soldiers, men...all these people are dangerous and should be locked up. :rolleyes:

Jodi is in the camp with them... and Bill Clinton (lied about a BJ) and Lance Armstrong ( lied about bike races). Thank you, Alyce, for putting it all into perspective today.

I am right there with you. It is so repellant to me that she is watching and tattling on the people in the courtroom. She frightens me because I don't know what lies she might tell.

I feel like she wants a mistrial and I don't know what lengths she might go to to get it. I hope I am giving her too much credit but there is something very unsettling about her. MOO

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I have a question for the good folks here. Why do you think she went so psycho on this one man? She definitely exhibited stalker-like behavior with previous boyfriends, and crossed boundaries, but what drove her to slaughter Travis Alexander to the extent that she did? What was different about this relationship compared to her previous BF's? I can't quite wrap my mind around that question. Psychopath? Sociopath? Maybe so, but why did it manifest itself when it did? Don't these types of killers work up to that kind of crime, and it starts when they're fairly young? I wish we had more info on what her earlier years were really like. It might give us a bit more perspective on what she is.

Brits - any insight? I love your posts on PD, and I bet you could shed some light on this for me :blowkiss:.

I believe he, a very well rounded and successful man, seriously rejected her and she knew he was serious. The claims are that she still talks to some of her exs, right? I think he made it very very known that he wanted her completely out of his life forever and she was having none of that! The rejection and jealousy brought out her evil inner self.

And somehow from her SmittenWithJodi perch, she does not believe peeping into anyone's window (when she couldn't get in through the garage because Travis changed the code), crawling through the doggie door, driving thousands of miles at the drop of a hat, calling incessantly and driving 3 hours to confront the possible gf of an EX-bf is stalking.

In fact, she stubbornly refused to acknowledge "stalking" was even listed on her continuum under Terrorism since she would have to admit Jodi was actually well, creepy.

Jodi didn't report an alleged broken finger or get medical treatment, document the abuse in her journals, reach out to anyone or sound the general alarm but no doubt in LaViolette's mind there was abuse.

Travis was being relentlessly pursued, waking to find a loon sleeping on his couch, having all of his accounts hacked, e-mails sent from his account, being followed while on dates, having her peeping in his windows and moving 1200 miles to a place close to him after the break-up did not rise to the level of stalking because there was no report of stalking, no report to police, nothing written in his journals BUT he did tell his friends about it but it still doesn't count because he didn't get a restraining order.

Just absolutely refused to give even one eighth of an inch to acknowledge the possibility, no matter how small, that Jodi wasn't abused.

And insists she's objective and unbiased.

I want to know what kind of hypnotic trance that jailbird is putting these people into or what kind of hex curse she's got 'cos I could use it in my personal life. :p

I think her refusal to acknowledge stalking was listed on her continuum under terrorism was HUGE. If whe won't acknowledge something that's sitting right there in black and white, for all the world to see (including the jury), it's not too far of a leap to think she won't see what she doesn't want to see about anything. For me, it was a defining moment in her testimony and wrapped up everything she testified to and whether or not it was credible.

But she didn't like it! Made her uncomfortable when jazz got in her eye

She's such a light weight.. Try cooking with cayenne pepper then rub your eye before washing your hands. THAT burns.. A little protein? I don't think that would burn? I'll get back to everyone.. time for another crime scene re-enactment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper