trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is completely ridiculous to think a butt naked man would get into a homicidal rage over a camera with no physical or technological damage! It's proven the camera still could take pics after the "dropping" because of the murder pictures so it is just insane to think someone would get violent over that particularly when they are butt naked.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

In addition, she claims he lunges at her, he body slams her, and yet she can still stab him 29 times and slits his throat (with a knife she supposedly didn't have in her hand at the time), shoot him with a gun (she had to get off a shelf of his closet), drag him back down the hallway to the shower and all in just over a minute - but she couldn't run from this naked man and get out of the house?

:waitasec:

MOO

OT: I teared up big time when I hit follow on Travis' official twitter page today, in solidarity. @travisalexander .His last tweet was May 27, 2008 :( He has gone from 800 or so to 2000 in an afternoon. A silent cyber memorial

Hey! Who can tell me how to view the trial on my Ipad? apparently I have to download Flash Player? Is that right? TIA! How do I do that?

I watch the trial on my iPad all day courtesy of WPTV. The link on their website doesn't work on the ipad but they provided an address cut and paste into your browser. Works like a charm! I've pasted it below. Good luck!:seeya:

http://bcove.me/r9952nln

It is completely ridiculous to think a butt naked man would get into a homicidal rage over a camera with no physical or technological damage! It's proven the camera still could take pics after the "dropping" because of the murder pictures so it is just insane to think someone would get violent over that particularly when they are butt naked.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's utterly ridiculous. A bad lie that Jodi built around the last three pictures.

Why would he immediately body slam Jodi in the same general area as the camera (risking further damage to the camera if Jodi fell on top of it) without first drying off the hands and picking up the camera to assess if any damage was done? If I was so concerned about a camera, my immediate reaction would be to "rescue" the camera, not run around in a circle, wet and butt naked, after a woman who merely dropped it from two feet onto a mat. That he would even allow his new camera to be taken into a steamy bathroom where water drops and vapor could damage the circuits tells me that he was not overly concerned with its well being.

Jodi knew who was going to Cancun.

How do we know that? I've always assumed she knew and that was her motivation for the murder. I just wonder if it's possible that wasn't her motive.

But she doesn't text or understand how communication via text is different. So, yeah, basically, say please or it's abuse.

And somehow from her SmittenWithJodi perch, she does not believe peeping into anyone's window (when she couldn't get in through the garage because Travis changed the code), crawling through the doggie door, driving thousands of miles at the drop of a hat, calling incessantly and driving 3 hours to confront the possible gf of an EX-bf is stalking.

In fact, she stubbornly refused to acknowledge "stalking" was even listed on her continuum under Terrorism since she would have to admit Jodi was actually well, creepy.

Jodi didn't report an alleged broken finger or get medical treatment, document the abuse in her journals, reach out to anyone or sound the general alarm but no doubt in LaViolette's mind there was abuse.

Travis was being relentlessly pursued, waking to find a loon sleeping on his couch, having all of his accounts hacked, e-mails sent from his account, being followed while on dates, having her peeping in his windows and moving 1200 miles to a place close to him after the break-up did not rise to the level of stalking because there was no report of stalking, no report to police, nothing written in his journals BUT he did tell his friends about it but it still doesn't count because he didn't get a restraining order.

Just absolutely refused to give even one eighth of an inch to acknowledge the possibility, no matter how small, that Jodi wasn't abused.

And insists she's objective and unbiased.

I want to know what kind of hypnotic trance that jailbird is putting these people into or what kind of hex curse she's got 'cos I could use it in my personal life. :p

I'm still catching up on the juror questions but there's something that really bothers me....

ALV said that one of things that she noticed about Travis was that he would make these sexual advances toward other women.....if they were not "with it" he would back off (paraphrasing).

Soooo if he made these sexual advances toward Jodi....he didn't back off....because Jodi was "with it"...
IMO real men do back off if a woman says "no".

To me that was the wrong thing for ALV to say. JMO

My favorites.... the coded messages in the magazines and the timeline question about the fight & gun theft

She got the "he wanted me to wear braids" straight outta the 50 shades trilogy. Christian always had Ana wear her hair in a braid when and only when they were in the "red room". Christian being the dominant figure=TA (all in her mind of course) and Ana being the submissive=JA (again, all in JA's twisted world).

LOL. I wish someone from the Jury would ask her what her opinion of S&M is.. Also bondage.. Is that abusive? What about the language used is that that abusive?

In addition, she claims he lunges at her, he body slams her, and yet she can still stab him 29 times and slits his throat (with a knife she supposedly didn't have in her hand at the time), shoot him with a gun (she had to get off a shelf of his closet), drag him back down the hallway to the shower and all in just over a minute - but she couldn't run from this naked man and get out of the house?

:waitasec:

MOO

Travis was coughing up blood at the sink as evidenced by the blood spray near the mirror. She had ample time to RUN away from him. She stayed because she wanted to KILL him.

I'm still catching up on the juror questions but there's something that really bothers me....

ALV said that one of things that she noticed about Travis was that he would make these sexual advances toward other women.....if they were not "with it" he would back off (paraphrasing).

Soooo if he made these sexual advances toward Jodi....he didn't back off....because Jodi was "with it"...
IMO real men do back off if a woman says "no".

To me that was the wrong thing for ALV to say. JMO

I was wondering about that too, I thought maybe I heard her wrong? So he makes some advances, flirts, feels them out to see if they have interest in him?

If they do he proceeds... If they don't he backs off?

*advertiser censored*!

????

Anyone else notice when the jury came in from a recess today, Jodi stood up and quickly put her glasses on, then immediately after she sat down she took them off. She did this twice today.

...Here's the 1st time in the clip below from the very beginning of the clip to about 0:12 mark. It's funny how she like throws them off as if she is getting tired of having to keep us this act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm7soDf-pS4

...and here's the 2nd clip below from 1:44 to 2:10...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZHaguZl4A4

Wearing glasses unnecessarily could cause migraines, I suppose. Her migraines may be the one thing she hasn't lied about during this case.

She's imploding in slow motion. She hears the clock ticking away and can't stand the fact there isn't a damn thing she can do about it. I love seeing her like this!

And somehow from her SmittenWithJodi perch, she does not believe peeping into anyone's window (when she couldn't get in through the garage because Travis changed the code), crawling through the doggie door, driving thousands of miles at the drop of a hat, calling incessantly and driving 3 hours to confront the possible gf of an EX-bf is stalking.

In fact, she stubbornly refused to acknowledge "stalking" was even listed on her continuum under Terrorism since she would have to admit Jodi was actually well, creepy.

Jodi didn't report an alleged broken finger or get medical treatment, document the abuse in her journals, reach out to anyone or sound the general alarm but no doubt in LaViolette's mind there was abuse.

Travis was being relentlessly pursued, waking to find a loon sleeping on his couch, having all of his accounts hacked, e-mails sent from his account, being followed while on dates, having her peeping in his windows and moving 1200 miles to a place close to him after the break-up did not rise to the level of stalking because there was no report of stalking, no report to police, nothing written in his journals BUT he did tell his friends about it but it still doesn't count because he didn't get a restraining order.

Just absolutely refused to give even one eighth of an inch to acknowledge the possibility, no matter how small, that Jodi wasn't abused.

And insists she's objective and unbiased.

I want to know what kind of hypnotic trance that jailbird is putting these people into or what kind of hex curse she's got 'cos I could use it in my personal life. :p
I find it weird that she doesn't have email. These days all businesses correspond via email. Even Samuels had. Email on his website. Or am I weird.

I have a question for the good folks here. Why do you think she went so psycho on this one man? She definitely exhibited stalker-like behavior with previous boyfriends, and crossed boundaries, but what drove her to slaughter Travis Alexander to the extent that she did? What was different about this relationship compared to her previous BF's? I can't quite wrap my mind around that question. Psychopath? Sociopath? Maybe so, but why did it manifest itself when it did? Don't these types of killers work up to that kind of crime, and it starts when they're fairly young? I wish we had more info on what her earlier years were really like. It might give us a bit more perspective on what she is.

Brits - any insight? I love your posts on PD, and I bet you could shed some light on this for me :blowkiss:.

Just my two cents, based on having been married to her male equivalent, but here goes.

Psychopaths do not have any real feelings for the people in their lives. They only serve to fulfill a need for them at the time. Psychopaths also have many different people in their lives that they maintain different personas with. That is the main reason why they do not allow their families and friends to know one another. (Jodi's family never even saw a picture of Travis till after he died.) They are maintaining different stories with each set of people they know. That is one of the reasons they have lives in several different cities or states in this case. They can create whatever persona they want without fear of others knowing.

A psychopaths worst fear is to be exposed. If everyone they know gets together and begins to exchange stories, their scam is up. Travis had IMO found out something about her that she feared he was going to expose. I believe she figured this out in the time frame of the text that said she "was the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Psychopaths are masters at being whoever they need to be to get what they want. I think once she decided she was going to kill him she spent the next few days playing on his sympathy for her. She wormed her way back in enough to get him to let her in to his home. She toyed with him all day like a cat toys with a mouse. Why???... Because it was fun for her. She did what she had to do to make him feel safe with her around, the whole time knowing that she was going to kill him. I don't think he knew what was coming till that last picture in the shower of his face close up.

Most of the men in her live up until Travis seem to have been less than decent people, therefore, they may have not been able to have the impact in exposing her that Travis would have had.

Jodi realized that her welcome was over in Arizona and that is why she left. Had Travis of not threatened to expose whatever it was I believe he would still be alive today. Sadly I believe that Travis actually cared for her at some point and was compelled by his big heart to keep on trying to get her to be a better person. I don't believe it was some sort of sex addiction that kept him coming back. (Honestly I don't understand all the fixation on sex, he was a 20 something year old man, after all. I don't know any 20 something year old man that does not think about sex at least 10 times a day). But whatever he discovered in late May was the last straw for him.

My guess is that Jodi had been getting away with petty crime for all of her life. Her ability to manipulate people into thinking that she was someone other than who she was emboldened her to believe that she could have gotten away with this. IMO IF the camera had not been found she quite possibly would have gotten away with it.

Now that her first and second stories are able to be proven lies, she had to come up with one more. It was her only chance. Her ability to sit there and watch Travis's family be harassed and hurt by her accusations, and continue to be snarky and obnoxious shows that she never cared about Travis at all. She is one evil person, and she should be used to teach young men and women for that matter that there is true evil in this world and you need to be careful not to get sucked into their evil web.

Hey! Who can tell me how to view the trial on my Ipad? apparently I have to download Flash Player? Is that right? TIA! How do I do that?

I've been watching live stream on kpho.com website.
There's a banner near the top that says "watch trial live" to click on @ the kpho site.

I'm also mainly viewing on an I Pad ... No Flash Player needed for the site I mentioned, plus the volume is better than the other live streams so I don't need to constantly wear earbuds/headphones to watch the trial.

I agree with the original poster. It's one thing to call her out on a message board, but people are taking it too far when they are trying to get her fired from speaking engagements or writing negative book "reviews" when they haven't even read her book.

I guess some of them feel they are warning people to beware of her after what she has exhibited to the victim in this trial.

Did the Jury listen to Jodi telling Travis she wanted her to *advertiser censored* in her face?

Want do you think of that Alice?

Another photo of the defendant and Bobby

15nrgv7.png

Braids and superman shirt, better shot of the "S" on the t-shirt

2yoqzpf.png

awww scrunchies.....they are so old skool now...but dang, they really did a great job keeping the hair up w/out having elastics destroy your hair. lol I don't own any, but secretly like them for practicality. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper