trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this woman testimoney is insane. the men JA was with before travis had nothing. she had a place to stay . but TA never had her moved into his home.

I thought the one about JA sneaking out messages in the magazines that ALV sent her was AMAZING!!

Bet you she is wondering about what the message was. I have a feeling she is not going to know how bad she wad duped until this is all over.

Wouldn't that be only people on parole? If you served your time and are released I'm not sure restrictions can be placed on those with whom you associate.
(Also, not sure, but she may not be a convicted criminal, there are other terms under which a person may spend time in county jail)

At least in Kentucky, even those who have served their time. The reason because they make friends. They don't want any criminal activity to possibly occur between the ex-con on the outside and the inmate on the inside.

The idea if the XX years go by, then all different people will be in jail/prison, minus the lifers, so if the ex-con wants to come back, he/she may not know so many people.

I was under the impression she was convicted of arson of some sort.

Funny that a juror thought Alyce was the target of the secret messages. "We need to fix this."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSRnnUXB7s"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 45 - Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpD-h5MVsZU"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 45 - Part 2 (Juror Questions)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUmOjphlLI"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 45 - Part 3[/ame]

ALV also didn't see anything about the father of her kids being non-abusive, umm I know that's not a word... And of course if she were in a DV situation, I am glad she's out of it.

ALV told the jury that her opinion was formed by "corroborated evidence". Yeah, like the stuff backing up the spidey undies & "child *advertiser censored*". Mm-hmm!

It was enlightening that her "big picture" has so many missing pieces. I was sure that she had a chance to go through all of the evidence and only cherry-picked what she felt like reviewing.

Has ALV and/or the jury been told about the tire slashing incidents and the "whoredom" threatening email to Lisa? That's the thing with effective stalkers ... although people may immediately know who did what, there may not be official "proof" for cops to follow up on in order to start the paper trail of records.

I'm hoping that tomorrow ALV will put her belief that communication is 90% non verbal to the test and just sit there and stare at the jury without saying a word.

Okay, HLN is so far behind but ALV just had to LIST GOOD MALES in her life? WTF, if she has to say my son is good, my relatives are good, my plumber is good, you gotta know the JURY is watching this EXPERT with horror in their eyes. Dear God this feels unreal!

That's about what my list would like......

Question: have the journal entries written after June 4 come in yet? Has the jury seen those?

No, but ALV was asked if she read any of Jodi's journals after June 4, 2008 and she claimed she wasn't privy to those.

I certainly hope Juan is able to bring those entries in when he follows up. That would be awesome to see her jaw drop, especially after she said she didn't think Jodi would try to outsmart her (or something like that).

For the most part, you've all been great today with the name calling. Thank you! I just want to remind you of the spelling of Jean Casarez. Any name variations of HLN staff (or anyone) will warrant timeouts. We don't care if it's playful or a nickname, we're asking you to use her proper name or initials.

Please, please watch yourselves and thank you!

:dance:

TA rented out rooms to males. no woman ever rented a room in his house. her ex boyfriends she lived with. lived with on a daily bases. she never did that with TA

Donavan is on Nancy Grace right now!

BOMBSHELL

Donavan Bering is on Nancy Grace right now. She admits for tweeting for Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV