Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donavan on HLN right now to talk about the twitter account. :facepalm:

I truly feel we should not be feeding the trolls.

Many of these juror questions are similar in content and tone to the prosecution's line of inquiry.

This is consistent with 'Insider' reports that jurors are more engaged, "snap to" or "come to" attention, sit on the edges of their chairs, and otherwise express heightened interest when JM questions witnesses.

They are also focusing on defense witnesses beyond the verbal content of their testimony; e.g, facial expressions, gestures, signals, etc.

The Pinellas County 12, they're not.

Credit where credit is due...

And JM is tuned into them. When he was crossing ALV, eventually he got to a point where she would waffle waffle waffle and he just said, ok we'll move on. IMO the jurors picked up on those issues and posted questions about them. (The "looking at the defense table" one stands out particularly in this category.)

Donavan on phone on Nancy Grace with Jean C right now

OMG! Donovan on NG!

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Okay who besides me already knows the dt is going to request a mistrial over the killers twitter account... What time is court tomorrow?

The God's are on my side!!! As soon as Jean said Donavon was on the phone, the emergency alert service started beeping and it's still talking over the tv. Thank. You. God.

Donavan seems to have waaaaay too much time on her hands. I wonder if she has a job. Just sayin......:furious:

A good thing to keep in mind, only a few jurors are asking these questions. Our court observers and Beth Karas said half maybe even less than half are submitting questions. A lot of silent jurors we don't know what the are thinking.

It is still encouraging. Their questions show that they strongly doubt the defenses's story. As long as a few of these jurors end up on the final jury they will have strong arguments during deliberations towards guilt.

ALV told the jury that her opinion was formed by "corroborated evidence". Yeah, like the stuff backing up the spidey undies & "child *advertiser censored*". Mm-hmm!

It was enlightening that her "big picture" has so many missing pieces. I was sure that she had a chance to go through all of the evidence and only cherry-picked what she felt like reviewing.

Has ALV and/or the jury been told about the tire slashing incidents and the "whoredom" threatening email to Lisa? That's the thing with effective stalkers ... although people may immediately know who did what, there may not be official "proof" for cops to follow up on in order to start the paper trail of records.

She was only given information that would have seemingly corroborated Jodi's story, nothing that contradicted it or shed light on the true nature of the relationship.

Great day and great questions! I share some posters' apprehension that a few of the Q's suggested at least one juror is open to the abuse story, but (assuming that is the case) it wont affect the guilt phase of deliberations.

Agree Schuby, at this point we don't know if that juror isn't actually anticipating mitigation.

What I love about these question is it validates Juan's methods. He is tough, in fact he reminds me of a rock tumbler I got as a kid. A bit loud and rough, and takes a while, but he finally smooths testimony to a particular truth(s). In the case of Alv, the truth was she relied only on materials furnished to her by the defense and did no independent interviews and research. In addition due to her affililation with a "cause" looked at the case through a certain bias.
The THs need to pay attention, and realize there is a method here. He is not smoothing the rough edges for the witnesses, but for the jury. And they are getting it.

Funny that a juror thought Alyce was the target if the secret messages. "We need to fix this."

I don't think that the juryor actually thought that. I believe that juror was F'ing with ALV as if to say look lady, you were fed cherry picked evidence, but do you know that JA was passing notes and witness tampering while in jail.

I truly think the juror wanted to "tattle" on JA to her champion who is apparently very very gullible or has a pressing and very large financial need in order to take this case.

MOO IMO JAZZHANDS.

OMG! Per Donovan, they only tweet things that are important!
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads