trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi wasn't pushing up her glasses when she put up her middle finger!!! omg lies lies and more lies! this is a kerfuffle! (word used by the defense's ME in CA trial)

Oh, lord have mercy Donovan on NG trying to explain away "the finger for Nancy" photo. Like everything else in the JA duhfense case, Donovan's explanation was pure fairy tale. No shame. SMH.

And THEN to again LIE about the "little man's syndrome" tweet... SMH. If it wasn't meant for JM, who was it meant for Donovan? It sure as heck wasn't directed as Donovan I can tell you that lol.

Donovan is saying that Jodi was pushing up her glasses and that is how the middle finger came up, it was a mistake you know.

HLN showing video of the middle finger and she is NOT pushing up her glasses at all. It's under her chin. :lol:

No surprise, Donovan the convicted felon can't even bother to check video before she uses it as an excuse.

Complete bull***** that Donovan is saying about the "Little Man" comment not being directed at Juan. What fools these people are.

I hope JM subpoenas and then calls Donovan Bering in rebuttal about her tweets -- according to Bering, the tweets are quotes of JA's words.

I am just sorry NG is not questioning Donovan!

Who in the world go and tell everyone that the tweets are real. Disgusting.

I feel let down that we get the "bombshell" that JA has a twitter and she dissed Nancy and we don't get Nancy. I needed a Nancy Grace delivered "bombshell tonight!" No one does it like her, but I've practiced. I won't lie.

Great day and great questions! I share some posters' apprehension that a few of the Q's suggested at least one juror is open to the abuse story, but (assuming that is the case) it wont affect the guilt phase of deliberations.

I do too! There was one early on, that led me to believe at least one of them believes it. Then again, I missed several.

his 15 mins going down..... 14 13,, 2. 1. done

The God's are on my side!!! As soon as Jean said Donavon was on the phone, the emergency alert service started beeping and it's still talking over the tv. Thank. You. God.

Be careful! Stay safe! =D

I feel let down that we get the "bombshell" that JA has a twitter and she dissed Nancy and we don't get Nancy. I needed a Nancy Grace delivered "bombshell tonight!" No one does it like her, but I've practiced. I won't lie.

Maybe Donovan refused to be on the show if Nancy was on!! Probably scared of Nancy and her sass! I bet HLN would do a fill in just to get the ratings...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member