trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell 20 pages behind and still haven't quite caught up, but I didn't want to miss a single post. A special shout-out to Wenwe4 and Schuby for transcribing.

On the last thread, a few people mentioned that they felt some sympathy, however small, for ALV for being duped by the DT. Here's my feeling about that:

Remember that May 26th text from TA, the one where he called her a sociopath and said she was the worst thing that ever happened to him? I am willing to bet everything I own and everything YOU own that every single poster here who's ever seen it said, Wow, I wonder what brought that on? What did Jodi do to make him so angry?

And yet did ALV wonder, even once, what prompted that? She'd like you to think she didn't. Not buying it. She knew she wasn't getting all the information and she didn't care.

I feel a little bad that she'll probably end up in the ER again tonight, cause I'm not wishing a heart attack on my worst enemy. But she could have avoided the whole thing by having some . . . . spine.

That's why I love you guys. This stuff flies over my head most of the time. I have no pity for her since ignorance is no excuse. But the May 26th text and her not asking about it, well hell, that's actually the only reason anyone would need to know about where our poor old flaky Aunt ALV stands...to bad I can't put her in a corner for a long time out.

Donovan s answering questions callers have for her or Jodie. For real omg

What is going on! What show is all this on I missed it. Who do I need to see a rerun of tonight.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I laughed a lot at the fact ALV included Lance Armstrong as someone who lied. LA is a narcissist who did so so so so much more than lie.

Not exactly. She kept doing the finger thing in court one day - it looked like she was doing it to JM- and all the trial watchers were irritated by it, it was obviously intentional. So it got emailed to NG and of course NG got really BOMBSHELLED by it and showed it every couple of minutes. Apparently someone told JA about it and next thing you know JA is saying it was directed at NG. What a childish idiot JA is....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...F1nUbOWFISHrAGKgoHYBg&ved=0CD8Q9QEwAg&dur=233

The day she flipped the bird is when the jury was asking Samuels questions. I assumed she was flipping the JURY the bird cuz those questions were bad too.

Yes- what happened to the lip readers? DD promised they would be on last night and broke his promise.

I hope he doesn't do the lip readers or the dt will file for another mistrial motion due to invasion of their private conversations w/the defendant!

What is going on! What show is all this on I missed it. Who do I need to see a rerun of tonight.

she only answered one question and got it wrong. but i think it replays after dr drew

BOMBSHELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Alyce said that Matt NEVER saw evidence of physical violence in the relationship....but just thought it could be.

I had forgotten...did anyone else remember that!! Bet the magazine article was for Matt, and in the police interviews that Alyce saw, he did not confirm what Jodi said...that Matt HAD seen the bruises on Jodi's neck when she returned to California!!!

Let me repeat: Matt NEVER saw bruises on Jodi's neck!!

Ah heck - just another example of ALV mis-speaking. Poor, dear befuddled lady.

Travis' journals say it was good for Jodi to move back to Yreka! That seals the deal for me.

What part of it's over didn't you understand?!

Nancy Grace show, but Nancy wasn't there. Jean Casarez <modsnip> was the guest host.

.... (to the best I can tell) "like corking the pot of a little girl."
[/URL]

What does that even mean? Even if the situation was sexual I am not sure I would construe that sentence as being sexual towards a minor.

Is her extracurricular conduct an explanation for Nurmi's growing distance from her?

I can't believe that Nurmi/Willmott think this is good for their client.

OTOH, Nurmi did say in the mistrial motion that if the State wanted to try this case in the court of public opinion that he "...would be happy to do so."

So maybe he is pulling the strings after all?

I seriously doubt he wants to do so, wasn't it the DT who moved to have JA's harddrive contents sealed? I maybe wrong but if it was, it is hardly a move for someone who wants transparancy.

JA is using Donavan and will drop her the minute Donovan is no longer useful to her.

I really get the impression that the DT did not give ALV all the information they could have, and they did so because they were getting desperate to get someone to come in as a DV expert to support their case. It backfired on them, as it should, but it was a flawed defence from the start and never had a chance to fly.

It's a lie like no other.

Nancy grace but they didnt let her answer any questions, they went onto something else, they didnt show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV