Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, braids? Was he a pedophile, too?

I know it's ridiculous!

I wear braids - always have. I have long hair and sometimes I like to keep my hair out of my face - and yes I think they're cute. It is so dumb for Arias to use this 'hairstyle' as something bad.

Hey! Who can tell me how to view the trial on my Ipad? apparently I have to download Flash Player? Is that right? TIA! How do I do that?

IPad or IPhones don't support Flash. You might try downloading Ustream but the Android version has recently stopped working. I would only try it if it's free. After downloading Ustream you search for AZFamily and click on it to view during trial times.

There is another app called Wild About Trial that is not working since Ustream stopped. You might see if there is an Apple version of this too.

Again only try these if they are free. I don't know about the Apple versions but the Android versions stopped working earlier this week after a Ustream update.

I have a question for the good folks here. Why do you think she went so psycho on this one man? She definitely exhibited stalker-like behavior with previous boyfriends, and crossed boundaries, but what drove her to slaughter Travis Alexander to the extent that she did? What was different about this relationship compared to her previous BF's? I can't quite wrap my mind around that question. Psychopath? Sociopath? Maybe so, but why did it manifest itself when it did? Don't these types of killers work up to that kind of crime, and it starts when they're fairly young? I wish we had more info on what her earlier years were really like. It might give us a bit more perspective on what she is.

Brits - any insight? I love your posts on PD, and I bet you could shed some light on this for me :blowkiss:.

In the magazine show she was on, she said"yes, this is the life i want. This is my path.) She was referencing life with Travis. She also made a comment about how it feels to know you cant have the man you love.In the May 2008 phone conversation, Jodi told Travis he wont find a mormon girl that does what she does in bed and viceversa. She went on to say, i could do this for years. A couple of days after he told her that she was the worst thing that happen to him, her grandfathers gun was stolen. She lived in that house.

Jodi was obsessed with Travis, he was addiction to the sex.

He figured her out, and did not want her AT ALL, until the last fatal time.

The only way she could expose his "dirty little secret", was to destroy him. So sad.

This probably stemmed from a long time ago... from other rejections. moo

I have a question for the good folks here. Why do you think she went so psycho on this one man? She definitely exhibited stalker-like behavior with previous boyfriends, and crossed boundaries, but what drove her to slaughter Travis Alexander to the extent that she did? What was different about this relationship compared to her previous BF's? I can't quite wrap my mind around that question. Psychopath? Sociopath? Maybe so, but why did it manifest itself when it did? Don't these types of killers work up to that kind of crime, and it starts when they're fairly young? I wish we had more info on what her earlier years were really like. It might give us a bit more perspective on what she is.

Brits - any insight? I love your posts on PD, and I bet you could shed some light on this for me :blowkiss:.

ALV said that Travis' emails/texts were beyond defensive. Can someone ask ALV is 27 stab wounds, a slashed neck, and gunshot to the head is ALSO beyond defensive?

Testifying to the truth and being objective is one thing. Lying, being biased, and completely assassinating a dead man's character by telling lies about him being an abuser is illegal.

There is a reason NUMEROUS other experts turned down this case. If she had ethics she wouldn't have been bought.

We live in an age of social media...this is a highly publicized case. People are entitled to their opinions. We live in a country where the 1st amendment allows us to voice our opinions.

Her decision to take on a high profile case makes her a target. She's a big girl and with 35 years of experience...smart enough to know what comes with that. If Jodi were a sympathetic defendant and there was ample evidence to show she was indeed a "battered woman", this woman's career might have benefited. She has to take the bad with the good.

I applaud people for calling her out. It's their right, and as long as they are not doing anything illegal, who cares?

I agree with the original poster. It's one thing to call her out on a message board, but people are taking it too far when they are trying to get her fired from speaking engagements or writing negative book "reviews" when they haven't even read her book.

No Apple product supports Flash. You might try downloading Ustream but the Android version has recently stopped working. I would only try it if it's free. After downloading Ustream you search for AZFamily and click on it to view during trial times.

There is another app called Wild About Trial that is not working since Ustream stopped. You might see if there is an Apple version of this too.

Again only try these if they are free. I don't know about the Apple versions but the Android versions stopped working earlier this week after a Ustream update.

So that's why I couldn't get on my ipad lately. I was able to until about a few weeks ago.

:floorlaugh: Yep, you're lucky to still be alive! Better start using plastic silverware just to be safe. I know exactly how you feel. I've never been so emotionally invested in a trial before. But if we didn't have a little gallows humor every once in a while we would never stop crying.

Me neither Snoods. How Travis' family sits there day in and day out amazes me. They have truth on their side and a whole lot of us wishing them strength.

It's a really good question, and I hope BritsKate will see it and offer her insight. My thought is that mental dysfunction tends, as a general rule, to get worse over time when left untreated.
We all know that psychopaths increase the intensity and violence of their crimes over time. It sounds like Jodi has at least one if not several personality disorders that were being fed during this time. Her dad mentioned that she had been especially crazy over the last year in her interview with Flores.
It's not a complete answer, hopefully others can add to it.

Except the fact that she is inconsistent and contradictory with how she applies her logic to Jodi vs. Travis.

None of Jodi's previous boyfriends said she was abusive, therefore she wasn't (per ALV).

None of Travis' former gf's said he was abusive....but she still says he was?

She also could have asked to interview some of Travis' friends if she cared about getting at the truth. She didn't...she wanted to be able to give the opinion the defense wanted her to give, or she knew she would be fired, and not ask to testify.

BBM: I am no fan of AVL, but I wonder if she would in reality be able to interview TA's friends and family. Couldn't they refuse to meet with her because she is working for the defense? They probably would want nothing to do with her. Or they might say a bunch of positive stuff about him and negative stuff about JA and ALV would just say they were biased towards TA so she gave that information less weight.

O/T but wanted to thank you for posting the questions. I'm not sure if we are supposed to comment on that thread or not.

Had a looong phone call during the questions :furious: and couldn't wait to watch the whole video. Thanks so much!!!

We are free to comment on that thread. When WS has a no-comment thread it is posted very clearly in the thread title, along the lines of ***NO DISCUSSION*** :)

The page that lists all the threads for Jodi's trial? I'm only seeing the jurors questions for Jodi and her answers. Am I blind?!

Go back out to the front page, and look for the "Juror Questions for ALV" thread. Here we go Juror Questions.

Per Dr. Drew:

The defendant with Bobby Juarez

2mqvwpf.png

k21fev.png

Approx 15-17 years later in court today

esvina.png

I noticed the braids immediately. Jodi used the braids as a thing TRAVIS wanted playing it off like Travis wanted her to be a little girl. Which I think is really ridiculous anyway, braids are braids, not a kiddie thing.

Inmate Jodi Arias you have to turn everything into a huge :drama: fest. Travis was so right about you. Your Drama is pathetic, exhausting and I do not know how he dealt with you as long as he did. That amazing man deserved so much better. You are gross, I hate you. :mad:

Wait! i thought Jodi said she wore braids because Travis likes them.. Implying she didnt like them, but, did it for him..

Well, if someone would just come up with a clear one of that bent ring finger before Jan. 22, 2008.

Is there anything that JA uses that isn't purloined from somewhere else, including, but not limited to, the details in the Ninja story (details used before Doc $ invented Fognesia, just for JA?

Isn't it odd...she was paid to investigate....yet we have more information and detail than she does. How does that happen? Lol. Where do we pick up our checks?

I want at least $3,000 for my insight LoL. :lol:

ALV refers to women she does not know all the time. Putting them in a clump for her battered abused victim women hypothesis.

When asked about men, she could only refer to a handful. They were ALL men she knows.

Subtle, but sure seems like man hating to me.

Love you post, and also :floorlaugh: on ~BMM :floorlaugh:

I'd be a prosecutor's dream- nothing would remotely phase me. Living in Los Angeles in close proximity to adult film studios can desensitize you to everything.

I listened to that tape waiting for some big :what: moment to happen, and I just didn't hear it. It sounded like a tired guy and a chick trying way too hard to keep him sexually engaged. She was willing to do anything, including employ baby talk, which she carried into her fauxgasm. He just reacted to her "performance." She lead, he followed.

Roleplay, pure and simple. Nothing sinister about it at all, save her taping the call without his knowledge. Indicative of deviance? Puh-lease. I am hoping the jurors are like-minded.

ALV says that you learn about who you are from age 0 to 6. So I'm confused why she then discards the things Jodi did as a teenager.

In the first interrogation, Jodi said she didn't know Mimi was going on the Cancun trip until his memorial service. Do you think that's possible that she didn't know?

Whenever I see or hear this DB person, I am (for lack of a better word) "sad". It is sad to think that there are people in this world whose lives are so devoid of purpose, meaning, and accomplishment that they attempt to interject themselves into some "big story". All of this coming out of the murder of a young man, who despite difficult childhood circumstances, was working hard to make something of his life.

There are a number of things at work here. Perhaps she is being used by JA and her minions/handlers. Perhaps it is her own desire to be "important" that drives her. Perhaps she envisions a big payday by having the inside scoop. Maybe a combination of the above and more (I won't go to any further hypotheticals for which I have no proof :skip: ). At any rate she is either not intelligent enough to realize how ridiculous she appears, or is so blinded by other motivations that she does not care how absolutely repugnant her behavior is.

I know it is ridiculous to obsess over DB's behavior when we have JA, ALV, et.al., but something about her struck a nerve with me today... I do not watch NG, but after hearing that DB was on there spouting her nonsense this evening, I am on a rampage. Hopefully I have handled this tactfully enough to stay out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018