trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to how JW is gonna handle that question about the kicking and hitting......when she speaks with ALV....think she will pass it on as it happened as a teen? I know JM is ready for it....can't wait :great:

She'll say the same thing, that you can't assess Jodi today by her actions as a teenager, even though we can assess Travis by his parents' behavior when he was an even younger child.

Morning Shuby :seeya: ITA. Infantalizing an adult is shaming that adult. I am really questioning ALV's supposed credentials because she does not seem to be very professional IMO.

Or the intention was public humiliation. She was certainly projecting her feelings that day imho.

K

Morning Shuby :seeya: ITA. Infantalizing an adult is shaming that adult. I am really questioning ALV's supposed credentials because she does not seem to be very professional IMO.

Morning! :seeya: back at ya.

Or the intention was public humiliation. She was certainly projecting her feelings that day imho.

K

The intention was absolutely humiliation. I wonder where publicly scolding and attempting to humiliate another falls on the continuum of abuse?

Hard to tell - I heard the same thing. I assumed "Donnivan" was a woman that met JA in jail but maybe "she" just met "her" at the jail.....:what:

Isn't Donovan- JA's cellmate significant other???

I think ALV needs a good dose of looking at the crime scene photos. I was hoping the jurors would ask if she got a chance to look at them..and if so...what did she think of what JA did there...would you call THAT abuse?

Does anyone know what happened there? Its been part of the story I can't find much information on.

Other than there was a disagreement and mom said the heck with it she is going home?

Initially I was thinking that she sent her mom home because she was staying after all no matter what.

K

All I can remember is her Mom flew to AZ in April to help Jodi move. Jodi got angry with her and told her to leave. Hopefully I'm not making a mountain of a molehill it just seems to fit a pattern (as ALV would say) of being manipulative and mean towards her Mom. Perhaps JM brought it up from the police interviews?

I can't even imagine either of my girls...Ug!!

Morning everyone! :seeya: I am in the midst of a severe ice storm... :please: to the Hydro Gods today.

:seeya:
Hi TTC Rider....
:please: for you that your power stays on......
we are going to get that storm down here ...but not until tonite - gotta love spring:floorlaugh:

OT...my brother lives in Toronto and his birthday is tomorrow...he always opens his pool every year and jumps in for a swim ....I think this year will be one of the chillier ones :floorlaugh:
Take care...

K

Yep. Public humiliation. The jurors gave it back to her with the side-glances questions.

So, I am thinking about who would actually purchase JA's "artwork". I'm an artist, and JA does have some talent, but she is not quite ready to hang beside Monet.
I think the likely purchaser of her work is 39, lives in his parents' basement & has never had a relationship. He works at a fast food restaurant and loves comic books.
JA's art will look great taped to the cinderblock wall of his cave-like room~ the room he dreams of bringing JA to upon her eminent release.
The account selling JA's artwork on EBAY was most likely shut down due to shill bidding.

So...all the other DV patients she has didn't know when to stop and used excessive force on their abusive partners...riiiiiiiiiight, ALV. She makes NO sense at all.

Yep. Public humiliation. The jurors gave it back to her with the side-glances questions.

I'm hoping I'm not too biased but when you read just the questions, without ALV's responses, they sure seem A LOT more damning.
:furious:

K

ITA. Nobody screams misandry louder than ALV.

I hope the men on the jury recognize ALV's obvious misandry.

Good Morning All! I wish someone would ask ALV how she can base so much of her opinions on "evidence" taken from sources she had admitted she knows nothing about and does not use it..ie social media, text messages IM's and email...MOO...I think the source of communication is important...people say things in text that they might not say in a phone conversation...etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm hoping I'm not too biased but when you read just the questions, without ALV's responses, they sure seem A LOT more damning.
:furious:

Can Nurmi tell which jurors are asking which questions? I was wondering if that is why he was after juror 5 ...because of the pro prosecution questions from her.

The intention was absolutely humiliation. I wonder where publicly scolding and attempting to humiliate another falls on the continuum of abuse?

It doesn't. By her account, most humiliation etc occurs out of the public spotlight.

IMHO...

K

Those side-glance questions were so deliciously good! It's funny that Juan made a much bigger deal about Samuels potentially having inappropriate feeling and the jurors didn't really seem to bite. Guess they saved their indignation for ALV.

Can Nurmi tell which jurors are asking which questions? I was wondering if that is why he was after juror 5 ...because of the pro prosecution questions from her.
imo....the dt has people watching the jurors as to the question writing

I find it weird that she doesn't have email. These days all businesses correspond via email. Even Samuels had. Email on his website. Or am I weird.

She refers to G-mail as an action verb, lol. Like Xeroxing or Googling. "I know they were G-mailing back and forth and texting ..."

And she didn't know the difference between IM'ng and texting. Yes, she is completely up-to-date and fully able to adapt to the pace of technology.

So you're not weird. She's just stuck in the past ... in more ways than one.

I'm thinking when reviewing questions they noticed pro-prosecution/sarcastic comments in a similar hand-writing and targeted juror #5 as they got the impression it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations