trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The defense has been completely destroyed. They should have gotten her to plead guilty like she was about to do with Flores.

This is such a great example of what happens when you have so much to hide, and you're so desperate that you have to hide evidence from you expert witnesses

"I have seen no evidence of that" is such a cop out, umbrella, wide reaching, answer avoiding response.

I don't know what your ? is because I don't see how to manipulate my answer to fit your ? hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in re: to ALV....first her word was 'context' and now it seems to be 'pattern'...;)

Good Afternoon...just checking in.

Go Juan!!

So what is your opinion on what just happened and what effect it will have on the jury? <compound question>

They will throw her entire testimony in the trash. She didn't just lie. She lied to THEM. Big difference.

I can't stand when she says "Mr. Martinez" Grrrrr

Nurmi woke up!! He's trading notes with Wilmott!! :what:

uh+oh+-+squirrel+stretching.jpg

Jodi keeps looking DOWN IN HER LAP -- WHAT is she doing ?

Texting ?

:doh: ... that's right, Donovan does the texting for her ... :furious:

If you have her site, you could go check and see what time the tweeting is done.

Juan: - re JA being manipulative. You (alv) referred to the time she was a teenager. She may or may not have been manipulative, depending onthe definition (of manipulative).

Juan - you said that may or may not carry over into adulthood, and that based on materials you read, it hadn't. JA was not manipulative - she had no evidence (nothing she read etc indicated a pattern of manipulation).

Correct

(all paraphrased).

Watching on HLN, reading here. I get a good heads-up on what's to come. Thanks, WS'ers!

Why doesn't he point out the texts where Travis called her a manipulative, lying sociopath!?!?!?! Travis said it more than once and it was part of the 'materials' she reviewed to come to this glorious assessment.

It's all looking a bit quieter at the DT table today .However Nurmi and JW both with their hands near/ on their chins

Attachments

• thethree.jpg
    thethree.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics