trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. I'll give ALV this, she ain't afraid to see a failed enterprise to the bitter end. She spent two days taking a brutal beat down from the jury and she is still willing to obsfucate every possible point or detail to Juan.

She saw no pattern of lying... :floorlaugh:

Legalgasm. Studies show and books have been written and movies were made in the 70s and 80s that show that Yes you can have one, or multiples.

JM is helping the juror out by making ALV answer the question in more detail this time.

do you remember your responses occurred between 9:30 and now . . .
you need recollection refreshed . . you don't remember

I don't know your question . . if I was clear about your question I might be able to answer

one question asked if JA was manipulative . . you answered and referred to her during time she was a teen. . . said @ the time she may or maynot have been manipulative during that time . . . .if she was when she was younger . . .that manipulation may not carry over to adult . . .based on that you told jury based on what you read she was not manipulative . .
based on the materials I read . . no evidence of Ms. A being manipulative . . .nothing I read, evaluated or assessed was no pattern of manipulation . . .

she may have been manipoulative then but not now
no pattern in what I read.

you didn't reference the purple plum incident with JA and men from 6/13/08
you didn't consider teen age years and then again 6/13/08 but no pattern
there was a difference of behavior following the death of TA.
didn't reference purple plum
no I didn't

alleged pedophilia did occur wouldn't change your opinon re: abuse
correct

whether JA was telling truth or lie you said she may have lied after . . . you think assessment was affected
no never said that
negatively affected your assessment . . .. is assessment still same in light of JA made these lies after killing TA
my assessment would remain the same

people involved in these circumstances tendacy make things up
people go thru behavior that is abhorrent to them make things up and that is typical response - I saw no pattern of lying

is that how you saw her lies in this cases
yes
if she was someone who suffered abuse - would change your mind if JA had lied as far as these proceedings would that change?
objection
approach

Dang. I'll give ALV this, she ain't afraid to see a failed enterprise to the bitter end. She spent two days taking a brutal beat down from the jury and she is still willing to obsfucate every possible point or detail to Juan.

Shes earning her $$$$$$.

Alyce is using Juan's name when she feels threatened by him. Juan wants the truth out of her, and she finds that threatening.

ALV is so done, and her expert opinion is worthless because she has been proven to be bias.

ALV doesn't see any patterns in Jodi's behavior at all, and everybody else does.

WHOA ... WHAT is Donovan doing ?

She is looking down a lot ... is she TEXTING the defendant ?

And she keeps "staring" at Jodi !

I think something is going on !

:moo:

Here is what Jodi is writing:

No jury will ever convict me

I hope no jury will ever convict me

I'm not sure if this jury will convict me

Oh dear God, this jury is going to convict me!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member