trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So help me Socrates, everything I said was meant to be taken that I said I didn't have ANYTHING to go by so it is up to your jury to fill in the blanks and decide if I just said what I think I said or what you think you understood it to mean or if did not mean that because I think I need to take a little break now.

her lack of credibility. Not all jurors asked questions and a couple of early ones were about Jodi being abused. That she has no credibility is obvious to some but not necessarily all of the jurors. I don't think it hurts.

I honestly don't think that Juan needs to ask any further questions of this witness. Knowing when to quit when you're ahead is one of the hallmarks of a great trial lawyer (Definition: See JM, antonym KN and JW).

Boom! There it is! Would your opinion change if she lied to the jury! Whack, slap, bad baby, bad baby!

I (as well as HLN) am so far behind that I give up trying to read all the messages. Glad to see that Juan will be up on HLN at some point today. Thanks to those watching livestream fit giving me something to look forward to.

JA does not look happy.

I think she gets it.

She does not look happy, ITA.
However, I also agree with those that have said she seems "drugged" today.
She seems disconnected.
It did appear she was working on crying earlier when Wilmont was questioning ALV.

I work in law, but not criminal. Is this fiasco grounds for mistrial? DT can say they did not know their expert was going to lie, etc. please say no. Or just direct me to the legal question forum. I can take it. =)

LMAO the judge....

her annoyance in "yesssssss.......you may approach"

she is clearly annoyed.

years later after the event . . .hypothetically speaking 3 or 4 years later what if it came to your attention the defendant had lied about something else?
objection
approach

WHOA ... WHAT is Donovan doing ?

She is looking down a lot ... is she TEXTING the defendant ?

And she keeps "staring" at Jodi !

I think something is going on !

:moo:

yes i think she/he is texting JA....Ja has many times her eyes on her 'lap'...i was wondering myself what is she doing????

Judge sounded like....okayyyyy you can approach with disdain in her voice.

JW just asked, "Judge may we approach?"

I heard a very annoyed, "Yesssss, you may approach."

:floorlaugh:

I have never seen this "I give up look", on Jodi's face before!:great:

OK this is actually quite hard to follow. Juan is going after her expressed opinions about whether JA lied BEFORE the kiling, rather than just after it.

Referencing ALV's saying Jodi lying after the murder were a form of self protection (At the time she said to the Jury, she actually said Arias's lies indicated 'a frightened human being').

Juan wants to know if ALV's opinion would change if the defendant had lied during THESE proceedings.

I love the way the judge said "Yes, you may approach" like she sighed and thought "Not again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple