trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM If you found out the Defendant had lied in these proceedings would it change your opinion

OBJECTION approach

:floorlaugh:

ALV seems done. Ready to go home and put it all behind her. I bet she's thinking JA wasn't worth going through all this for. Hard earned $300/hour that's for sure.

Wow. The defense has been completely destroyed. They should have gotten her to plead guilty like she was about to do with Flores.

This is such a great example of what happens when you have so much to hide, and you're so desperate that you have to hide evidence from you expert witnesses

I don't think JA would EVER NEVER EVER plead guilty - no one could ever convince her and I am sure everyone has begged her to.
:twocents::moo: sure = not really sure

I used to think Alyce's skintone looked a bit gray, due to her hair color. She looks VERY flushed right now. Never seen her look so red.

Is anyone keeping count as to how many times in this trial she's said "Mr Martinez"?

Is it possible Juan is giving the jury every reason is disreguard and discredit ALV testimony just by the latest things he's calling her out on?

Did anyone else see Wilmott's little smile when her objection was overruled. It seemed like she was happy it was.

wow, the killer has undergone a tremendous facial transformation since Wilmots questioning.

Darn it, I want to know what happened at the Purple Plum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams