trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Willmott object like a normal attorney? What's with the need to always approach?
Because whenever she's over-ruled she needs to go argue some more. Sounds like a teen-ager to me. :moo:

Is Willmott gonna have a chance to do another re-direct after Juan is finished like she did with Samuels? I hope not. Me thinks this is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet.

yes, but she needs to be smart and just let it go

Temper temper Ms. Laviolette.

Your pattern of behavior on the witness stand is telling me you don't care for Mr. Martinez.

One might even say she's being abusive. :giggle:

This is even better than I expected. I forget who said it, but they said Juan does his homework. Man o man does he!!

"I'm not sure what you mean." - ALV

Stop already with the word games and just answer the questions! :banghead:

She keeps stressing that she has testified for 29 years-----and in all that time there was only one man she went to court to defend?

Funny how ALV didn't need her CV with her when she rattled off her experience to Wilmot way back when.

I want Juan to ask about the secondary gain, which ALv seems to think is over. Does ALV not think JA would lie NOW to save her life?? PLEASE ask,Juan.

What I see, Juan has shot her in the head through the mouth, he has been stabbing her 29 times, and now- well, we know it will be the fatal blow.

When Martinez introduced the possibility of Falsity lying in this trial, she reacted with fear. She may even know the reference(s).

:dunno::rage:hands under table??

Why? Why doesn't the State have a shrink who checked her out? So they could compare evaluations?

I predict at least half of the jury will completely and totally throw ALV's testimony in the trash. It's a complete wash for the defense at this moment.

OK Juan. Let's move on to THE question. Ma'am you indicated that you feel Travis was a worse perpetrator than Jodi, have you seen these photographs?

I know it is a common courtroom tactic to object/ask for approach to interrupt the rhythm of the attorney.
It works beautifully on JW and seems to really rattle her sometimes.
But WHEN are they going to figure out it doesn't work on Juan??
He just starts right up where he left off!

I want to point out that AVL said on Stand (April 3, 2013):

"BEHAVIOR IS IMPORTANT - BEHAVIOR IS EVERYTHING"

I think I have the quote correct for word for word....Then L@@K at JA behavior towards TA, the LIES she said after she KILLED TA, the moving CLOSE to him, recording the phone calls....etc

I have a real problem with the sex recording as I THINK she was getting him to talk dirty as she several times for him to repeat things. PLUS this called was not recorded from the very beginning, SO we DO NOT KNOW IF THIS was just recorded, OR A SET-UP recording to blackmail TA. Sounds like he is very Sleepy, IMHO

PLUS did TA ever even KNOW this was being recorded?? If not, how can they even USE it in this case without TA permission. I thought to use recording YOU had to have the other person permission?? Even if he is Dead, how can they confirm HE even knew about this??

So maybe it was JA telling TA to talk dirty to her....and then she recorded it.

IMHO, it should never been allowed!!

Anyhoo....Behavior IS EVERYTHING...So why record the call, and all your lies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143