DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Simon loves Juan. . .

Happy_gif.gif

:floorlaugh:that's perfect!!!!

In a way I am glad court ends early today. The jury has all weekend to soak in JM's questions and ALV's answers. And it will certainly stick with them when it comes time to deliberate.

I predict at least half of the jury will completely and totally throw ALV's testimony in the trash. It's a complete wash for the defense at this moment.

I think they are all going to discount this witness.

1. Hired (gun) expert.
2. Very biased against all men.
3. Willing to lie for defendant.

IMO

I think this is when the manager or another waitress said that JA would be nicer to the male customers and appeared to be trying to manipulate them.

I dunno, friends, I can't be hating on Jodi for this....working for the tips!

the longer the defense keeps this lady up there the worse it is for their client: this testimony is the CRUX of their case. If they continue to get up there looking desperate it will just make it all the worse in the penalty phase. (<-----yes, I think there will be a penalty phase!)

So in 29 years ALV never testified for a man but once she wrote a report and was never asked to testify.

Did I get that right?

Why do I hear ALV saying in my head "I never testified for a man before but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express"

So in 29 years ALV never testified for a man but once she wrote a report and was never asked to testify.

Did I get that right?

Natch, her report probably said "this man abused his spouse and I know this because collectively all the evidence and all my experience tells me there is no other possible answer."

No wonder they didn't call her to the stand.

Here's what Juan needs to do

Refer to the question about June 4th being a "defensive episode". Show her the photographs of his defensive injuries to his hands. Then ask her, "who was defending themselves on June 4th?".

OK Juan. Let's move on to THE question. Ma'am you indicated that you feel Travis was a worse perpetrator than Jodi, have you seen these photographs?
That landslide will be the last word. Well, after, Judge, may we approach?

Is it just me or is Jodie Aries beginning to look like that "Devil Child" in the movie The Ring...just before she steps out of the T.V.-dripping wet from the well?

Of course you would have to be familiar with that movie or I'm sounding nuts!

Right now Jodi is trying to manipulate ALV by pouting. She is making it hard for ALV to answer because she is trying to make ALV feel pressured and Guilty. ALV do not look at the defendant she is manipulating you right now.

Old habits are hard to break :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members