trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there's a pattern in here somewhere...

400_F_15775513_xTldbbT2AfI6AQC34Pitag9ZNvkX9M9w.jpg

BBM

cheers :)

I think this is when the manager or another waitress said that JA would be nicer to the male customers and appeared to be trying to manipulate them.

Could it also be the lie she told ALV about her injury being from cutting apples at this restaurant?

The word "approach" is always going to bring back memories of this trial. That is the most used word in this trial!

I wonder if Juan will approach Alyce after the trial and tell her it is nothing personal, like she did to sam.

THIS.

But will Judge Stephens allow that? JM was shut down when he tried that with Lisa. Would be the best knockout punch to leave jurors with over the weekend.

If Ms. ALV has not seen those photos, shame on her. She should be forced to view Jodi's artistry up close and personal.

WOW. That was quite a battle they just had at sidebar ----the judge looked aggravated at the end. JW stomped back to her table so it might have gone Juan's way---I am not sure.

ALV has been caught in a LIE to the jury today and simply will not admit it. Makes her look foolish IMHO. :banghead: She should just answer honestly instead of doing this liar's dance with Juan.

A tree that bends in the storm will weather the storm.

The tree that does not bend will not survive.

IMO

She keeps stressing that she has testified for 29 years-----and in all that time there was only one man she went to court to defend?

Yes...and even that one, there's no evidence she even ended up testifying!

One man - TWENTY-NINE YEARS. How could the DT possibly think this was a good look? How did Alyce possibly think for one moment Juan wasn't going to point it out.

However I would now like it a lot if he moves forward again to the Arias lie that he's building up to, assuming he is allowed to reveal it.

JA better stop wearing white...her face is starting to meld with that color.

If I were A L I would get my checkbook out and write a check to the Judge slam it on the desk and scream "Here's your money back I'm out of here BICHEZZZZZZZ".

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the taxpayers of Arizona are calling government offices and signing petitions to demand their money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member