Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what Juan needs to do

Refer to the question about June 4th being a "defensive episode". Show her the photographs of his defensive injuries to his hands. Then ask her, "who was defending themselves on June 4th?".

Also show the wounds on Travis's back and ask how those are explained by JA defending herself.

And....ladies and gentleman! The theme song for the rebuttal, closing and verdict day is 'Skyfall' This is the end, indeed!

you know what, I wish Juan would go straight to the murder, the jury asked AL about the stabbing and the gun shot, they already know AL has lied

The last was a question about her education. What does Juan have?!?

If she only testified in one or two, wouldn't those STICK OUT in her mind?!?

...you'd kinda think sooo....:what:

...and you'd kinda think as an "expert witness" (cough)...sorry I have a cold...
that you'd know the difference between criminal cases and civil cases....:what:

smokey_1957_atomic_test.jpg

Yup, Juan decided to dust off and nuke the witness from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.

aliens-hudson.jpg

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!

The word "approach" is always going to bring back memories of this trial. That is the most used word in this trial!

Context, in ALVs terms, slays me because I just don't believe she understands the term.

So in 29 years ALV never testified for a man but once she wrote a report and was never asked to testify.

Did I get that right?

Correct. They probably didn't even use the report because he would have been convicted if they did!

a propos of nothing in particular, didn't jodi mention sometime way back when that Bobby Juarez broke her arm? If so, did she seek medical attention?

CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

I think she's thinking I'm F!cked.

I truly think she gets it now. She finally realizes she will have to suffer the consequences of her actions.

as much as I don't want the Alexander family to have to view those photos again, I do think JM should put them up so she can see the degree of JA's violence

Yes...and even that one, there's no evidence she even ended up testifying!

One man - TWENTY-NINE YEARS. How could the DT possibly think this was a good look? How did Alyce possibly think for one moment Juan wasn't going to point it out.

However I would now like it a lot if he moves forward again to the Arias lie that he's building up to, assuming he is allowed to reveal it.

i cringed when i heard that because i KNOW she didn't realize what she said. so the last time she testified or whatever for a man was almost 30 years ago. thanks, alyce, for once, for being wordy!!!

I was worried the men on the jury would side with JA. But after ALV's testimony I know if I were a man, I would never side with this obviously man-hating person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member