trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who dismisses lies according to their quality and 'importance' is a person perfectly comfortable with lying themselves.

If I was AL I would say....look, I will give all the money back JW just get me off the stand now. Especially after the crap that JA was abused worse than what happened to Travis and that she really hasn't testified for a man and now this white lie vs big lie stuff lolo

Here's what Juan needs to do

Refer to the question about June 4th being a "defensive episode". Show her the photographs of his defensive injuries to his hands. Then ask her, "who was defending themselves on June 4th?".

exactly ask how JA was defending herself by stabbing Travis in the back

CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

She looks defeated.

Ha, I just had the image bounce in my head of all the THs on HLN weighing in on how sympathetic Juan is making ALV look to the jury with his "over aggressive" style. woops.

/complete-list-of-juror-questions-for-alyce-laviol...
22 hours ago – Alyce pauses, she is trying to count the numbers. At least 2 she says.
Of the 18 forensic cases, how many were cases where a male was the victim of abuse and not the perpetrator?

I know that at the end of this trial/sentencing....there are a whole lot of words I will never use again in my life.

Today: Alyce in Juanderland

Next week: Alyce Doesn't Live Here Any More and Whatever Happened to Aunt Alyce?

I suspected this all along. She's surely in her mid-60's, living in San Diego, which isn't an inexpensive place to live. When she started to answer a question today with "I don't have a great retirement after 34 years...." - BINGO!! I got my confirmation.

True. She also brought up the money issue early on and said earlier in her career she needed money to raise her young children.

as much as I don't want the Alexander family to have to view those photos again, I do think JM should put them up so she can see the degree of JA's violence

But will he be allowed to? JW objected during JM's cross of Lisa. He had a photo of the neck wound and was not allowed to continue. He may not be able to.

This judge has received more requests for approach from JW than the control tower at SFO

THIS.

But will Judge Stephens allow that? JM was shut down when he tried that with Lisa. Would be the best knockout punch to leave jurors with over the weekend.

I don't think he needs to do that. As with Jodi, overkill can get you in trouble. The jury gets it.

I've got to say the Alexander family personifies dignity, grace and restraint.

ITA. I am sure they have so many emotions boiling inside, but are very careful not to show them so there can't be any motions for mistrial because of it. I don't think I could do it though. I show my emotions on my face ALL THE TIME and can't really stop it even when I try.
I would have to "go to a happy place" inside to try to mask them and I don't even think that would work.

Juan's next question, "In the CONTEXT of this trial, is that lie you told about the man you testified for in court significant or not, in your opinion?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech