trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg what is wrong with this court? A 10 minute recess turns into an in chambers meeting just like that?

Well appears the Defense is now trying to run out the day with side bars and in chamber conferences. That's the only way they know how to stop the bleeding to get the jury to the weekend before Juan tears ALV even more ...

I am hearing a death knell...seriously, AVL is reduced to babbling on and on about the same two things that travis ever did wrong, and then the whole biz with her needing her cv that really has no information on it....she is toast with the jury...no crumbs, she crumbled on this crummy case.

CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

"You should have at least told that DV lady not to LIE in her CV Jodie,gosh."

Foggy Thursday.......
I may change my memory......you know I heard somebody singing that song?
In an interrogation room before standing on her head..but I can't remember who?
Must be the FOG rolling in it is rather catchy today....:)

ok ja, & alv where are those smug smiles and expressions today? wellll as jm says who's smiling now? ta's family can't help but smile to themselves. well done jm. moo

Bwhahaha!
Jeff Gold just said on HLN that when asked by the juror about how many men she has represented she looked up like "Carnac the Magnificent"!
BAHAHAHAHA!
(Johnny Carson reference for you young'uns)

um, who is Johnny Carson?

she should have requested more information, and asked to interview other people then.

if she agreed to take the case, i assume she was told she would have what they GAVE her. if she'd told them 'i won't do it unless i can run my own show', we wouldn't be looking at her now. she wouldn't have taken the case.

she knew what the deal was.

oh yeah she knew what the deal was and is- she remains the most combative and snarky expert i have ever seen. can't wait till she is outta there.

My puter kicked the bucket so I'm stuck watching hln and Juan just started for me and I'm looooving it!! Caught her LYING about testifying for men! She fudged and got caught red handed. She NEVER testified for a man. She LIED to the jury. Jodi has taught her well. But like Jodi she has been exposed as a liar! Oh Alyce, just stand up and beg the judge Riley you go. Apologize to the jury for wasting their time and lying to them and get off the stand. Don't trip over that brown lump, that's what's left of your career and credibility.

Juan you ARE the BEST prosecutor I have ever had the privilege of watching in action. All victims should be represented by a man like this. He truly serves justice in a way that brings a sense of justice to the family. Travis, you will get justice. This jury and Juan will make sure of it!

:hug: my connection to WS is slllloooowwwwww today! And my thank buttons are being squirelly...just putting the abuse into context for ya:floorlaugh:

I just don't see if that way Mrs. Segueka :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

for someone who's said the word 'context' about a million times, she really seems to be unaware of what it means.

because if she REALLY considered the entire context of the information she used (primarily listening to a woman on trial for her life who's told 2 previous stories), she'd know there's no domestic abuse, and no self defense in this case.

ALV's biggest mistake was agreeing to take a case in which the defense lawyers purposely limited her access to materials. This should have been a huge red flag to her and honestly I cannot believe she would be so gullable as to spin this yarn for them with evidence limitations imposed. All I can say is this was absolutely not bright. I cannot fathom her motivations under those circumstnces unless her agenda was based on two things - abuse/battering and she is anti DP and she thought she could get around them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles