trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will NOT get death...all it takes is one juror to not agree and lesser degree of sentence.
Just am thinking I doubt it if all would really want her dead? Nope I think not..convicted yes in jail yes death no way...

What's with Willmott's peculiar quick, close-mouthed smile every time JS overturns her objection?

I think she is hoping each overruled objection might be a reason for an appeal. Desperate, but I can't figure out any other reason.

"If it worked for her..."

th
CSqzHME.jpg

I think JM will finish up soon---and then court is scheduled to end early, right?

So JW will be in a tough position. I am certain that ALV does not want to come back on MOnday. I wonder if JW will give up on re-re-direct and call it a wrap ? .

I will eat my hat, my BoSox hat that Carlton Fisk signed in his rookie year after I caught a foul ball he hit.... (he signed the ball too)

if JW gives up the re-direct

" NOTHING ..........I saw showed Jodi was manipulative"......yet another lie from ALV...really too numerous to comment on...

The madness needs to stop.

That said, we should all keep in mind, that ALV has not been privy to a vast majority of information, due to the fact she still lives in the era where there are no televisions (laughing).

Wilmott and Nurmi? They are truly just doing their job. It IS their job to defend Jodi, right or wrong, and surely in spite of the fact that she IS guilty, and there is zero self defense anywhere in this tragedy - they aren't doing anything wrong in defending her. That is the beauty of our Country. EVERYONE is entitled to a fair trial - even when there is nothing fair about it in our eyes.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 46 - Part 1 - YouTube Part 1 is up .. how good is croakerqueen? Getting in a little bit of this morn before they get back. OH my actual god, how full on are the questions, it sounds like the judge and ALV are both about to cry, the judge is asking the feelings rather quietly because they're so damaging to the previous testimony. Amazeballs. This jury was not influenced by ALV's bias at all.

Probably O/T but I'm no implant expert and have nothing against them (in fact if I could convince myself to spend the money on them I would have them) but don't they have to have "maintenance" done every 10 years or so? Would the taxpayers have to flip the bill for that?

That's what I understand. They'll probably just remove them when the time comes.

ALV needs to get off the stand TODAY and I hope Juan has time to finish up.. We need a fresh start come Monday with rebutal

I am really not sure we'll get ALV off the stand today, unless JM finishes very soon, JW only has a very quick last word and there's no approaches.

----

Rrriiiiight.

That being the case....I don't want her off the stand today. I want Juan's words to echo in the jury's heads all weekend. :)

She will NOT get death...all it takes is one juror to not agree and lesser degree of sentence.
Just am thinking I doubt it if all would really want her dead? Nope I think not..convicted yes in jail yes death no way...

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member