DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live!

gato+louco+1.jpg

And sidebar!

love the lawyer pose where they hide their legal pads behind their backs :lol:

Might as well call it a day. Time's up and JW already approaching.

I believed in the death penalty for years until getting into the research behind the unfairness with which it is applied. I don't think this thread is necessarily the place for a debate on it though. I don't think she will get it, regardless of the institutional problems behind it.

Personally I can't root for the death of another human. I've been an atheist for my entire life, I have no higher authority I answer to - I just can't take pleasure in ending anyone's life for any reason.

Not about pleasure; all about ensuring murderers don't repeat offend -- even while incarcerated.

So they come out from 30 minutes in chambers and GO RIGHT TO A SIDEBAR???
:banghead:

ALV needs to be asked two questions:

Don't individual instances make up patterns?

How many instances does it take to make up a pattern?

So I was driving back from a leisurely lunch today when I heard the trial on HLN. I figured it would be a repeat of earlier in the week but oh no, it sounded like new questions! Since they never have court on Friday I thought I had somehow screwed up days and it was actually Thursday. This was especially confusing as I had a disrupted work schedule this week with business travel.

Don't scare me like that, Maricopa County Court System!

That was a LOOOOOONG 10 minutes. what kind of clocks do you guys have in Az? I feel like a day has passed lol

beth karas said last night that at least half of the jurors are submitting questions,

do the individual jurors stand up and walk to the box or are the questions passed down and person sitting closest to box put them in?????

back in courtroom and up to the bench . . . jury has not been brought in . . . it is 12:30 . . .are we going to continue today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16