trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question, where did Jodi say to Travis that she was going to tell everyone he was a pedophile?
There was a jury question about it, and I just don't remember seeing or hearing it, or maybe I have fognesia.

I will be so glad when I do not ever have to hear/see Wilmott or Nurmi again!

Folks: some of you are forgetting the rule about NOT making disparaging comments about the defense and the witness.

:tos:

This is like Christmas come early. I forgot we had trial today. Jeez, I almost just started to sweep and mop.

Thank god, I decided to look here...

I certainly hope not! The death penalty is cruel and should be outlawed. What JA did is horrible, but life in prison is the correct punishment. I'm glad to know there's the option for the lesser sentence.

Not aimed at you at all, but some of the posts here cheering on the death penalty make me absolutely horrified.

Buy a watermelon and stab it 29 times, and then slice it half. See how long it takes you. Travis was ALIVE when she did this to him, and he was DEAD afterwards.

Why should she get to enjoy ANY quality of life after doing that? Why should she get to breathe and have friends and sing in talent shows and write and dream? She took that away from Travis.

And we're back ... With a side bar of course.
C'mon ... Let's move thus along Judge.

What in the world could be going on? Wasn't this supposed to be a 10 minute break?

HLN is barely into JM crossing ALV... did she get OVER with today so I never need to look at her again?!?!

They seem to be having a heated discussion while Nurmi is all zen like.

They couldn't have gotten this straightened out when they were in chambers?? Good heavens - this is ridiculous!!

With her defense crumbling with the passage of each second, Arias decides to unleash her secret weapon: telepathy. She could be heard by viewers on the front row muttering, "You will not convict me, you will not convict me....have a nice day".

ALV needs to be asked two questions:

Don't individual instances make up patterns?

How many instances does it take to make up a pattern?

But it only took one big tirade to call Travis a batterer....

I disagree. Juan's already put a woman to death in Arizona, this is not the Pinellas 12, they get it!

I agree with your disagree. Juan knows what he's doing, and I've seen cases where a State has gotten the DP with much less violence, and a lot more remorse, involved. I think the jurors know exactly what kind of monster they are facing here. :twocents:

Alyce getting her glasses? . . . she just left the stand and walked across camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles