trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO! Not Poquito Mas :( He was one of my favorites in the thread where they talked about the Jurors. He has really beautiful long hair.

He has had a terrible cough but has drug his sick behind into court anyway.

Does this mean he is out of being a juror? :( I hope not.

I hate speculation - but here I go - FWIW. They adjusted court time for a juror appointment. I doubt that was just a hair appointment. He may have received some bad news about his illness. I am sure we are not just talking the stomach flu or, like you all said, they could have just recessed to give him every chance to return. Total Speculation, though.

My sincerest hope is that when Alyce is finished her "expert' testimony", that she will get online and research this case and see everything she was not privileged to. Then I pray she doesn't take her own life when she realizes what she has done.

ROFL I just had a 'vision' of what ALV will do when she is finished with court.

She gets out her "old school" calendar and makes a note to send JM's wife a sympathy letter re her "abusive husband" with an offer to obtain services for her if she needs it.

JMO

WOW! Looks like Nurmi is up there really fighting for something...

And Judge had to say "OK...now wait a minute, cool it!" LOL!!

My sincerest hope is that when Alyce has finished her "expert' testimony", that she will get online and research this case and see everything she was not privileged to. Then I pray she doesn't take her own life when she realizes what she has done.

Don't worry, Mom. She won't read anything, she does not want her established world view challenged in any way.

She is clearly not capable of holding two conflicting thoughts in her head. Her mind is closed, and she has no intention of opening it, ever.

She may as well have her fingers stuck in here ears and start singing to herself.

IMO.

when the Judge was asking questions someone was coughing, she stopped a couple of times when they did

I think the juror is truly ill. When 5 was excuse the judge did not give a reason and told the jury not to speculate.

There must be a reason JM doesn't pull out the photos - because he got the PERFECT opening with ALV saying that Jodi's abuse from Travis was WORSE than what Jodi did to him!!!

I mean, if that isn't the perfect setup for those photos, I don't know what is.

So it must be for a reason.

I think all he needed or wanted was the set-up. Her answers had he continued wouldn't have been helpful -- just more obfuscation.

Now that he has the set-up in place, he doesn't need ALV to make his point. He can make it himself during his closing arguments -- and ask the JURY to answer those questions in their head. "If what JA's expert says is true, then what does it say about THIS photo? And THIS one? And THIS one?"

Oh Crap.....Who am I gonna leave MY BREAST IMPLANTS Too.....LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

........And here is Another Quote from me as to what she is thinking...or rather singing in HER HEAD....LOL

" I think they should have DUG TWO..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4I4k3vV3M

See the words for that Song.....as that is MY CAPTION of ALL the words going through Jodie's Head right now in the Pic above....LOL

" I was gonna love you till I was DEAD."

:jail:

Consider the source. :floorlaugh:

Thanks button was not enough .. And JC saying the juror 'didn't look sick to her' that's just a silly comment. I wish HLN would take whatever money they're pouring into 'After Dark' and pour it into better journalists, research and fact checking.

He could have been ill. But I am skeptical. If he was ill they would have just broken for the weekend. Just like they did the day ALV was "ill".

I don't buy it. Especially since Jodi and Nurmi have been watching the jury like a HAWK.

Maybe he is REALLY ill -- like just-got-an-unfortunate-diagnosis ill. I hope not...

I dont think Juan needs to show her pictures. it wont changed her mind at all. sure we want it for the shock value but nothing will change her mind. The jury heard her answer and saw the photos. we don't have to see travis on a slab to prove that what she said is f'd up.

@kinseyschofield pointed out that another juror question is in the bin. I was too busy closing eyes and listening to the sizzle. #JodiArias

There must be a reason JM doesn't pull out the photos - because he got the PERFECT opening with ALV saying that Jodi's abuse from Travis was WORSE than what Jodi did to him!!!

I mean, if that isn't the perfect setup for those photos, I don't know what is.

So it must be for a reason.

I think only reason I can imagine not showing pics was objected by JW & JM was unable to sway judge with argument that it goes to show more force in DV abuse per Juror Questions.. but IDK??

wow! Mr Martinez is done.

Well that was anticlimatic! Guess the judge caved to JW once again and shut Juan down....no wonder the family of Travis is in tears!! No justice for Travis in this court! And, look at JA sneaking little smirky glances over at Sam....this is pathetic! :furious:

wenwe4 - thanks for your notes. What is AFKBPOFPOPL?

Ha . .. all for keeping basement party on the front page of . . .. (I forget the rest)

search for basement party . . . many fun friends on that thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16