trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BINGO! The juror trapped her and she walked RIGHT into it re: sex and privacy question!!

Back pedal away honey. You're a day late and a dollar short.

I don't have a great retirement after 34 years...sustained.

Are you kidding? She is trying to get the jury to feel sorry for her?
It is about $$$$$.

Yep. And sorry but if you didn't invest or set up an IRA for yourself 34 years ago that is your own fault. You chose work in a field with no retirement plan. Think ahead much?

So Alyce says JA wasn't deceptive about sex even though was MOrmon, but of course, Travis was.

How could she possibly know that she only lied after she killed Travis?

Don't you believe a comment about a 12 year old girl on a phone call is different than masturbating to young boys pictures?

How do we know that Arias didn't lead him into making that comment? Does anyone know?

She lied to Rachel about the extent of her sexual activity with Travis!!!! Hope JM follows up on this.

I'm going to watch Willmott do re-re-direct knowing the kind of questions the jurors have asked! I will LAUGH!

Did anyone grab the shot of ja face when AL said ja did not follow the laws of chastity?

Jodi never claimed to be a virgin. :doh: Well duh, probably the only thing she hasn't lied about.

So the only reason she doesn't think JA is a liar is because of what MM and DB told her? Not very good, ALV.

I wish that a juror would ask ALV why Jodi had no female friends? That's what I'd ask her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap