Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodie nods approval, "Yeah Alyce you answered that ? just like I tol ya"

Okay, I love these jury questions, but they are getting redundant. She is going to answer every question the same way. Please let's move on. jmo

Agree. Alyce will keep lying to save Jodi. Jury should just disregard her nonsense.

She's in a field of land mines, and doesn't know where to step next.

" She didn't honour her own boundaries.."

Maybe she didn't have any boundaries.

OMG, is it perhaps that MM and DB had no idea they were being lied to, kind of like you are, because in that area, she is just that good?

Do you think it would be a good idea for the defense to hire a competent DV witness?

Anyone who was feeling nervous about her getting to the jury....

Do you feel better now?? :great:

It's just going to get better in rebuttal too!!! :rocker:

Cleaning the old closet and loving the jury!!! ALV..not so much...she sure made a mistake trying to make excuses for JA ..the more she speaks the more she digs a hole for JA...so maybe that's not a bad thing...keep talkin!!

It's almost like the jury is in the deliberation room already discussing her.

Is it just me or is ALV being far less willing to blather out endless criticism of TA in every single answer like she did yesterday.

Ooops too late. Now she's back to his 'long rants' of 2 to 3 hours. She's talking about emails. 16 pages..;and extensive length of time to rant in an email/IM
How did I miss a 16-page abusive email? Can someone post a link?

Can the their last meal on death row
Starbucks and Cinnabon?

That's a thought! I'll serve it. I'd pour the hot Starbucks coffee on her hands and smash the Cinnabon right into her ugly, lying evil mouth. Priceless:rocker:

"Jodi didn't honor her own boundaries." - ALV

What boundaries? Jodi has no boundaries. She invades everyone's space - even in the courtroom.

I'm going to watch Willmott do re-re-direct knowing the kind of questions the jurors have asked! I will LAUGH!

You are stronger than I am. I'm not sure I can listen to those two again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap