trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The double standard continues unabated this morning.

JA kicking and hitting her mother as a teenager is just her being a teenager, an aberration. Not in any way part of a pattern.

TA calling JA names in text? Clearly that is a indicator of abuse, despite NO ONE else 'corroborating' (not collaborating, AV!) any abuse.

Utter nonsense. Thank you jury for seeing this for what it is.

Far beyond than what Ms. Arias told you? What is her definition of far beyond? haha Not as far as the jury thinks she should have.

just a thought but it could be possible that Alyce wants to be done today and that is why they are speeding it up???

could be...

PATTERNS... Oy. I'm ready for this witness to go home. I'm sick of patterns.

She is really ignorant in the manipulation department. Their whole relationship was one of manipulation by JA, imo.

I truly believe that wilmott can not rehabilitate her. The jury has already figured out she is not telling the truth as based on her assessment. That it is skewed either by her own bias or a bias towards Jodi. They have common sense and are showing it.

oh her name is Wilmott opps sorry modes for some reason i thought it was willnut..

I think JW is fired up because she sees that the Jury has not bought anything this witness has said. I think she is frustrated and wants to make sure they realize how great an expert witness Alv is. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! Damage done. They will never respect her analysis so sit down and STFU! JMO

Sinve ALV didn't mention her husband/father of her children when answering the question about men in her life, do you think she herself is victim of DV?

I've thought that, don't knkow that I believe it, either way, she is a very bitter woman.

Hey, who had their money in the betting pool on Wilmott having a meltdown? It's sounds like your horse is headed for the winner's circle.

" manipulation....someone trying to weave a story to get me to buy into it...no I did not see Ms Arias doing that..."

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

JW is really reaching for......................something...............anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01