trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW has a big tell that she might want to work on......she speaks 90 miles a minute when she is nervous and trying to help her witness recover.

Such an easy read that JW is very nervous.

But don't work on it in this case.

darn, these questions aren't getting answered the way JW wants.

Ah the incomplete continuum...the dt love referring to that scrap of paper for some reason. Not sure why, seems the jury has expressed that they truly do not put much stock into it.

So I guess the "feeling like a used piece of toilet paper" was a lie!

nobody knows what the continuum looks like, it's ever-evolving...

It's magical, like a rainbow. There may be a pot of gold for retirement at the end if you can find it!

we may get to juan today! I cannot imagine wilmott taking another two hours on this.. well maybe not

She might just streeeetch it out all day so they leave the Jury with poor JA thoughts all weekend. It's been their M.O. so far....

I can't believe what I just heard from ALV, that 29 stab wounds, a gun shot, and a slit throat are not worse than the alleged claims of DV by Travis :what::furious:

And with that, I think she destroyed the last shred of any credibility she might have had. She is wrong on so many levels. :bang:

I just cannot believe she can sit there and say over and over that TA was a batterer, based on JA-only account (lies) of what, two instances where he supposedly hit her once and kicked her once?

With absolutely no corroboration.

This witness is a disgrace.

wow wilmott needs to just say "no more questions"....she is out of breath, stumbling over her words, just doing terrible in general

So the experts DISAGREE about the sexual relationship?? I thought Samuels thought it was bad for Jodi??

JW, did you listen to the jury questions? They do not buy what you are trying to sell. Save yourself while you still have a chance. Throw in the towel

Grrrrr guy here to fix the lock on our gun safe. I'll miss it. :(

We missed our gunsafe when it was in the locksmith's shop, too. Don't worry -- he'll bring it back. Meantime, watch the trial.

I'm waaay behind on the thread but I have to say this.

You hear that the schools in Arizona are poorly ranked, but these are some dam smart jurors!!!

"according to jodi...."

well, don't think after being lied to by her on the stand the jury is gonna believe what jodi said

She's never done that once so i'll be surprised if she does it now. She should get her off the stand fast, IMO.

The jury is being punished for asking all those qurestions now they have to listen to JW try to fix it...:banghead:

Has ALV decided to try to salvage her career today?

I honestly think that is exactly what she is thinking today - damage control. Attempting to salvage her career without totally destroying her prior testimony. Good luck with that, ALV. Too little, too late.

She just wants this to be over with at this point, go home and forget she EVER agreed to this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24