trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW, I know you're doing your job. But this truly is a lost cause. The jury does not have confidence in this "expert." Let it go, already. For the love of pete, make it stop.

nobody knows what the continuum looks like, it's ever-evolving...

I wonder if the question from the jury asking if the 29 stab wounds, slit his throat and shoot him in the head vs one time verbal anger in IM message, would (paraphrasing the questioning) you (ALV) think Arias would the perpetrator open the door for Martinez to show ALV the ME autopsy photos. evil smile.

JMHO

There are many patterns in all this :

Jodi's obsession with TA
DT's witness helping the prosecution
The jury seeing through all the lies
The truth is being seen IMO

Oh so Jodi can hit her mother because her mom hit her with a wooden spoon? Give me a break!

I was hit as a child ---- mom also hit me as an adult.....I never hit back or kicked...However, when she had dementia whole era...

JW is the 'I'm so pissed I could scream or cry' kind of mad. She's irritated that she spent all that time proving JA is a victim only to have the jury basically say "this is BS. Next!" And IMO it kind of proves that she thought she really had something with ALV.

tumblr_md774wjh9X1r9piwi.gif

Nurmi either with his back away from the jury or keeping an eye on JA

Attachments

• nurmiback.jpg
    nurmiback.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 27
"sexual degradation"= "used piece of toilet paper" so was JA lying about that?

JMO, but methinks maybe Nurmi gets that this ship is sunk. He isn't even on "jury watch" anymore.

ok so is verbal abuse the same as physical? When someone puts you down do you feel like your life is in danger and act in self defense?
I'd honestly say at its very worst psychological abuse doesn't even need verbal abuse any longer. One look can absolutely make you feel your life is in danger - but that is most often after several years of much more overt acts of violence too.

(Verbal abuse is not the same as psychological, either. Verbal abuse is often found in all abusive relationships - psychological, physical, and sexual, though.)

I bet the jurors are hearing white noise every time Willmott speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member