trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she used sex to get those feelings - THAT is manipulation!!!!!!

missed some JW questions . ..

look @ patterns of manipulation from JA
didn't see

teen ager violence toward mom questions . . .

stalking and sexual degredation .. . what did you conclude DV . . .relationship TA and JA
it was more battering (not terrorism)
they both involved in sexual relationship . . .

sexual degredation . . .men give love to get sex . .women give sex to get love . . count as sexual degredation?
no

writings support fact JA wanted to particupate in sex with TA because brought closer?
yes I did . . believe 5/26 conversations . . feel closer to him shen sexual he treated her different . . . valued her and they had more time together ....
she said I want those feeelings we had together.

conversations

just a thought but it could be possible that Alyce wants to be done today and that is why they are speeding it up???

could be...

I think your right. I think Alyce has her ticket in hand and is anxious to return to her practice..if she still has one that is.

Ms. Wilmott appears to be demonstrating an abusive pattern of droning on and on about the same drivel. :twocents:

Don't think wilmott will end today. To keep juan from talking and leaving the jury with her guilt.

So after this show with AL&W will Juan Martinez get to ask questions?

I truly believe that wilmott can not rehabilitate her. The jury has already figured out she is not telling the truth as based on her assessment. That it is skewed either by her own bias or a bias towards Jodi. They have common sense and are showing it.

IMO the jury is probably taking offense. They made very good points, made it clear they think Joid is a liar and ALV refused to even consider that....

JW is now telling the jury "you don't know what you're talking about."

Baaaaaaaaad move. Pretty poor lawyering.

"I was a *advertiser censored* for those feelings" How on earth is this not manipulative? I will do A to B so that B will do X for me.

Ain't that something -- Jodi never told this woman she felt 'degraded' -- did the 'felt like toilet paper and prostitute' just happen to come to her head on the stand?

As fast as JW is talking could both she and JM get done with Alyce today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24