trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to post this. Someone asked about prepping vs coaching. Check out what this attorney says and apply it to Laviolette:

Although some law firms prepare information for experts that explains the importance of giving honest and truthful testimony, Ambrogi found a number of attorneys who emphatically instruct expert witnesses to always tell the truth. Mr. Friedman, for example, finds it important to explicitly define the role of a witness to the expert. “I tell my experts straight up front, ‘You’re not an advocate.’ I want you to just answer the questions. If I think there’s material that needs to come out, you’ll have to trust me to bring that out.”
http://www.ims-expertservices.com/blog/2011/attorney-ethics-witness-preparation-vs-coaching/

I said last night- the more this witness is provided with evidence that she's wrong, the more entrenched, unreasonable and stubbornly grasping onto the ridiculous, she will become. It's called cognitive dissonance. Like what cult followers go through.

Wasn't a lot of Dr. Samuels testimony that JA felt sexually degraded/used, but in ALV testimony she didn't see any signs of that etc.
Which one is it? Can't have it both ways!!! :twocents:

Can anyone believe that these attorneys have taken a few text messages/IM's and a phone sex tape, magnified them 5 million x, and dissected them for 2 (3?) weeks? And all that time, they have tried to put clothes on the naked emperor.

Stepping back and looking at this, it's just insane! What's that song? "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing..."

I think JW is fired up because she sees that the Jury has not bought anything this witness has said. I think she is frustrated and wants to make sure they realize how great an expert witness Alv is. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! Damage done. They will never respect her analysis so sit down and STFU! JMO

Next move ask for mistrial because the Jury has made their minds up!
:furious:

I'm not sure why, but suddenly I have an urge to go listen to my Alvin and the Chipmunks album.

At this point I think the jury would call her those things, too.

It is looking like this defense team just likes being in front of the camera. They don't know when it's best to sit down and shut up. JW it's over. Jury doesn't like you.

Btw, Travis didn't call Jodi anything that she wasn't. IMO.

When I was a kid I got spankings (that's the old fashioned term, now it's apparently called abuse)and I never once threw down with my parents. So getting in a brawl with your folks is fine and dandy?

Can the their last meal on death row
Starbucks and Cinnabon?

FRAPPUCCINO.jpg

537014_10152094793229057_206399239_n.jpg

Hey, who had their money in the betting pool on Wilmott having a meltdown? It's sounds like your horse is headed for the winner's circle.

She seriously can barely hold it together right now. Sheesh, ALV is in the hospital with panic attacks, Willmott is having a nervous break down before our eyes. Kind of gives you a new perspective on Nurmi's withdrawn placidity. Maybe he's the only pro in the crew.

I consider human assignation much worse than character assignation...

..i thought she previously said she never heard the term '3-hole wonder'...

OMG! JW schooling ALV on the differences in communications. Way to go, JW. You're further destroying your witness' credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member