trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't a *advertiser censored* someone who exchanges sex for material benefits, like use of another's car, food, lodging, cash, social contacts, etc.?

:banghead:

:banghead:

Character assassination = going beyond ***** to call person *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, bj queen, 3 hole wonder

Assassination of the soul.

Bond of trust

blah blah blah

Hey Wilmott if you talk just-a-little-faster maybe you can drive that BS into the juror's skulls like a .25 caliber bullet.

Or maybe you should STFD and STFU.

Um i'm thinking Travis being torn apart litterally was much worse than any name he may have called her

"assassination of the soul" ??????????

New phrase. But isn't this just repeating what she's already said? That the jurors don't seem to believe???

There's really no point in criticizing JW.
Even if Abe Lincoln, Clarence Darrow & Thurgood Marshall comprise her DT, there is NO way out of this.
Just isn't.

Ruh roh......I need to change my poll vote........ definitely the jury "get's it"! Was hedging just in the slightest ..... have rehabilitated my thinking!!!!

I'm sorry. I thought it was Travis that was torn apart. :banghead:

So we're on to the old nonsense idea that people "make" other people feel bad? And this is a licensed professional.

They call you those names because they do know you the most.

Hell HLN still has ALV on the stand...guess we're way behind the Live Feed

I hope Juan brought his friend Websters Dictionary with him today, not that it's necessary.

Assassination of the soul.. Well, that is what this whole trial is about..assassinations of TA soul. This goes way beyond the name calling that JA got in an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper