trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny to see people who just don't get it. Wilmott's making it worse and this is such a clumsy, stop-start-stop-start approach. No elegance, no flow whatsoever.

Ain't that something -- Jodi never told this woman she felt 'degraded' -- did the 'felt like toilet paper and prostitute' just happen to come to her head on the stand?

I will never forget what she said on the stand when Juanderful was questioning her about what she meant by that: (paraphrasing)

"Well, when you j*zz on my face, throw candy at me and walk away, I feel like a prostitute."

And she said this as if she was telling a waiter, "No, thank you. No desert because I feel full." NO affect.

Lord. help. us.

Uh Oh Willmott is letting them see her sweat!

I honestly feel a little sorry for her. She's been publicly humiliated and out-lawyered, saddled with a dog of a case (a term we legal types use when referring to a case that will be difficult to win), and I think she knows it. As much as I dislike her style and the smarmy, petty games the defense team has played, Willmott's got no choice as far as what side she's on, and is doing her best -- with what appears to be a limited skill set and little experience -- to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

That being said, I find her mannerisms as grating as the next person. The only great suit she seems capable of handling is the one she's wearing.

Wilmott really needs to just sit down. The jury is obviously offended with the attempt to sell Travis as an abuser and Jodi as a victim. Stop the bleeding, Wilmott

I don't have room for everything (ie. things that don't fit my opinion) on my continuum

ALV is keeping her answers short today. She must need to catch a flight to make it to one of her speaking engagements....

wow by somebody you love. clearly states TA did not love her. its about this sick woman loving a man that did not love her nor wanted to marry her.

Huge crush on WAT. Huge.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I forgot to give a #JodiArias bang report. She has no bangs today. I repeat. No bangs. Bangless. No Mas Bangalones. Sans Bangage.

missed some JW questions. . .

don't have room on my continuum to put stalking in every column . . .

possible JA doesn't remember physical abuse when don't write down . . .
yes
strangled be memorable?
objection
approach

"assassination of the soul" ??????????

New phrase. But isn't this just repeating what she's already said? That the jurors don't seem to believe???

There is a term associated with sex abuse called "Soul Murder".

Motive .....

What was your post in regards to Minor???? I've been doing multiple things so I'm trying to catch as much as I can ....

...there's not enough room on her evolving continuum....hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member