trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott really needs to just sit down. The jury is obviously offended with the attempt to sell Travis as an abuser and Jodi as a victim. Stop the bleeding, Wilmott

she is actually making it worse with her tone too... she would have done better to use a polite voice toward the jury... THESE WERE THEIR QUESTIONS AFTER ALL

oh my god. JW has lost it. she lost her memory and she is laughing.

WTF

She seriously can barely hold it together right now. Sheesh, ALV is in the hospital with panic attacks, Willmott is having a nervous break down before our eyes. Kind of gives you a new perspective on Nurmi's withdrawn placidity. Maybe he's the only pro in the crew.

One word: sedation

"12 year-old girl having her first orgasm"

Basically, other than the lying word from the lying liar hole of a lying liar, that's all they've got to make Travis a pedophile, now that he is unable to defend himself.

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves; however, $300/hour offsets a lot of shame for certain 'experts'.

@WildAboutTrial

A jection "lack of foundation" from Juan forces a sizzlebar. Alyce scans the jurors like the terminator in a new world.

What the heck was that last question?!

Jodi was smacked around like I have a unicorn horn growing out of my head.
I HATE this FAIRYLAND spew from ALV!

And Wilmott needs to GET A GRIP! NOTHING FUNNY in this courtroom. NOTHING!

JW is talking incredibly fast and frantically. She also sounds annoyed/irritated.

and panicky,very panicky...... I like it. She is doing her client a disservice by dragging this out any longer.

This name calling as character assassination is just counter intuitive to me. Nobody defines my character for me but me. Now, if you go around as my intimate and tell lies about me and my affairs to my other people so that my community begins to misunderstand and distrust and question me, that's character assassination, unless it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech