trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott lost the question, so kind judge is giving her 10 minutes to find it back.

Give me a break!

wow. willmott talks so fast runs out of notes forgets what she wants to ask and gets a 10 minute recess.

Dear Ms. Wilmott,

Saying it louder and faster doesn't make it any more true or believable.

Thanks,

Management

Dear Ms. Willmott,

I believe Arias can characterize this for you. Something about yelling because you lack substance in your argument.

See her tweet about JM for further clarification.

Sincerely,
Twitter Webmaster

Hey Wilmott if you talk just-a-little-faster maybe you can drive that BS into the juror's skulls like a .25 caliber bullet.

Or maybe you should STFD and STFU.

I'm seeing another weekend motion for a mistrial based on Prosecutorial Misconduct, Jury Misconduct, and Judicial Misconduct by Judge Stevens and no paycheck for Ms. ALV. Its coming...

Uh-oh...turned the volume back on just in time to hear JW stuttering because she forgot her own nonsense - I mean question.

Hi all : Just tuning in - did Jodi place the two water pitchers in front of her or were they like that?

calling names is an "assassination of the soul"......

I think actions speak louder than words don't you?

So she got her feelings hurt (yeah right-the truth hurts) so Travis received 29 stabs, slit throat and a gunshot to the head.

I guess ALV thinks that's fair.

IMO

I hope that JW's laughter is of the nervous variety because there is absolutely nothing humorous in Ms. LaViolette's testimony.

Assassination of the soul.. Well, that is what this whole trial is about..assassinations of TA soul. This goes way beyond the name calling that JA got in an email

And what kind of nonsense is "assassination of the soul"?? Is this a researched, documented phenomenon? What is the basis for this emotional idiocy? Sheesh let's just bring in a psychic with some crystals and a ouiji board if that's the level of discourse.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
A jection "lack of foundation" from Juan forces a sizzlebar. Alyce scans the jurors like the terminator in a new world.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

A jection "lack of foundation" from Juan forces a sizzlebar. Alyce scans the jurors like the terminator in a new world. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles