trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps saying Travis lies about being a virgin. He is 30 year old male. Jodi however lies about murder. Not sure, but I think Jodi's lie might be a little bit worse. However, I am not Alyce, so I could be wrong.

Hi all : Just tuning in - did Jodi place the two water pitchers in front of her or were they like that?

I watched her do it. I think she's trying to hide something that she is doing with her hands. Sneaky.

Wilmott is looooooosing it. Whatever sympathy she may have earned with the jury has long been spent. And they ain't extending her any credit.

Can the State take back their designation for an attorney deemed fit to represent individuals on DP charges?

Serious question.

Hey, who had their money in the betting pool on Wilmott having a meltdown? It's sounds like your horse is headed for the winner's circle.

She did sound like she was about to giggle, spin herself around and run out shrieking, "I can't do this - I'm going to Disneyworld!"

JW sounds like she's yelling at the jurors for the questions. Good job! :thumb:

Given MS. ALV's reliance on history and patterns, one is left to wonder why she could not see the possibility of manipulation by Jodi when she approached the Hughes' about Travis' treatment of her versus Jodi's normal pattern of confronting people directly. Never mind, I know the answer to that one...:banghead:

ALV seems to forget the old adage. History is written by the winners.

In ths instance, the 'History' of TA and JA's relationship was mostly written by the only person who came out of it alive.

What happened?!? I had to put together some materials to mail out and came back to the seal!

Ok question for the board. Hypothetically If someone is dating a woman and she has a sweet soft spoken voice and she sounds like a young girl and the man tells her you sound like a 12 yr. old girl. does that make them a pedophile?... sounds like ALV is saying if you suggest something like that its abnormal and you are.

Sinve ALV didn't mention her husband/father of her children when answering the question about men in her life, do you think she herself is victim of DV?

NO, the Ex is in the Witness Protection Program :silenced:

Dear Ms. Willmott,

I believe Arias can characterize this for you. Something about yelling because you lack substance in your argument.

See her tweet about JM for further clarification.

Sincerely,
Twitter Webmaster

alas, it has been deleted.

Wilmott breaks out in song while standing next to Jodi. "I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying and I'm crazy for believing you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV