Not open for further replies.
I estimate that with the 44 hours with Jodi @ $250 per hour
reading numerous boxes of documents @ $250 per hour
however many days on the stand @$300 per hour
Numerous Air fare
Numerous Lodging,
Numerous Transportation.

Arizona paid well more than $50,000.00 for LaViolette

Was ALV asked about Jodi kicking mom during the move from Mesa? I wonder which lie from Jodi that Juan was referring to that happened during the trial?

CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

"How many strawberry fraps can I order for my last meal?"

No one is answering any of my post today
I am feeling abused :cry: lol

What I'd like to be included in JM's closing argument: "If I did this to Travis, I'd want the Death Penalty." In Jodi's own words with video.

i cringed when i heard that because i KNOW she didn't realize what she said. so the last time she testified or whatever for a man was almost 30 years ago. thanks, alyce, for once, for being wordy!!!

Here's the thing-- the defense could not get a real expert to testify in this case; someone with the education, integrity and knowledge. So Alyce was the only person they could find and they ran with it. Perhaps they didn't realize how really bad she is as an expert but it didn't matter because she is all they have. Additionally, they only allowed her to see what they wanted her to see so she could testify the way they wanted her to testify. she is being sacrificed at the alter of the murdering creature.

Can someone summerize what I missed today so far? Just got home. What Arias lie?

But will he be allowed to? JW objected during JM's cross of Lisa. He had a photo of the neck wound and was not allowed to continue. He may not be able to.

true but he can say "are you aware that Mr. Alexander had stab wounds on his back? he had defensive stab wounds on his hands AND feet? He hd his neck cut 4 inches deep almost from ear to ear? What about the degree of THAT violence?"

Did I miss the whole lot .. was it brutal?

Mrs G..

WOW! 2nd ? outta the box compared JAs "alleged" incidents of DV to TAs being stabbed 29 times, shot & throat slashed with 4 INCH WOUND... ALV are you sure TA abused JA worse?

<paraphrased>

Smart move on JM's part to reference the jury often.

:rocker: Great point ...

I liked the way Mr. Martinez did that too because it was the Jury's questions -- not the attorneys questions !

Makes the jury feel a part of it and that he -- Mr. M -- respects their questions !

:seeya:

for someone who's said the word 'context' about a million times, she really seems to be unaware of what it means.

because if she REALLY considered the entire context of the information she used (primarily listening to a woman on trial for her life who's told 2 previous stories), she'd know there's no domestic abuse, and no self defense in this case.

It would be hysterical to see her just totally lose it on the stand.

I bet the new juror question is; "You said at the beginning of the trial that you don't lie on your CV. JM just proved you do. Why did you lie to us?"

"Do you consider that a big lie, or a little lie?"

"Do you consider yourself a bad liar, because you didn't think of just one big lie?"

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member