trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is answering any of my post today
I am feeling abused :cry: lol

:hug: my connection to WS is slllloooowwwwww today! And my thank buttons are being squirelly...just putting the abuse into context for ya:floorlaugh:

Here's the thing-- the defense could not get a real expert to testify in this case; someone with the education, integrity and knowledge. So Alyce was the only person they could find and they ran with it. Perhaps they didn't realize how really bad she is as an expert but it didn't matter because she is all they have. Additionally, they only allowed her to see what they wanted her to see so she could testify the way they wanted her to testify. she is being sacrificed at the alter of the murdering creature.

she should have requested more information, and asked to interview other people then.

if she agreed to take the case, i assume she was told she would have what they GAVE her. if she'd told them 'i won't do it unless i can run my own show', we wouldn't be looking at her now. she wouldn't have taken the case.

she knew what the deal was.

Willmott is really screwing herself here.

When she is up there asking AVL the questions she repeats them and then says "in other words.." making it fit to the way she wants the question to be asking.

The Jury is not stupid, they know what they asked.

She is absolutely annoying while Juan is up. She will object to nothing at all. Objection will fly out sometimes and then she tries to figure out something to object to and she just mumbles.

She sits at the table like she has explosive diarrhea. She is going to jump up any time. It's un-settling. Jennifer please remember it's the JURY that will make the decision, no one else. You need to stop acting crazy.

Juan's next question, "In the CONTEXT of this trial, is that lie you told about the man you testified for in court significant or not, in your opinion?"

BBM

Cheers ;)

i know Im being foolish :blushing:, bu...bu....but ;)

CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

If I had a hammer...I'd hammer in the mornin'...

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Counsel is back into chambers. Juan calls Samantha into there as well as #JodiArias. We are still waiting.

---

Is Samantha the family representative? I mean does the Alexander family have someone who speaks on behalf of them?

JM: Ma'am, would you're assessment in this case be any different if you find out the defendant has been lying?

ALV: I'm not sure what you mean, Mr. Martinez.

JM: Ma'am, if all the the lies in this case were pointed out to you, would that change your evaluation of DV?

ALV: No it would not, Mr. Martinez.

JM: No further questions.

Thanks Jimmynap! excellent transcribing . . .want to take over for me?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the taxpayers of Arizona are calling government offices and signing petitions to demand their money back.

Do you mean the jury? :floorlaugh:

according to wildabouttrial, they're back in chambers and JM brought Sam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett