trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and listened to the Judge again. The Judge does mention 'testimony' and 'follow up'. So there an issue that ALV still needs to testify about?

Would that be follow up from Willmott?

wilmott is mad at the jury it would seem

It appears she's taking this case way too personally. I've never seen an attorney smirk and laugh and argue with a judge about her rulings the way I've seen Wilmott do that. There also seem to be some serious boundary issues between Wilmott and her defendant.

Just came in. Can someone please give a short summary of what happened.
When I left JW was questioning AVL about the Jury questions...thanks

:seeya: Short Version : the you know what hit the fan today !

:great:

I'm just thinking the "issues" have something to do with the jury questions to ALV because that's what they are showing right now....and imo it's very odd of http://www.cnn.com/video/?/tab/live#/video/cvplive/cvpstream1 to replay anything on live stream.

I'm sure it's to do with the motion for mistrial due to "internet bullying" of the defense witness. The judge probably wants a statement from her about how she was bullied and how it made her feeeeeeeeel and if it affected her testimony.
Bottom line, all should be fine because while she will deliver histrionics about her personal persecution, she'll never agree that it could affect her 100% accurate and truthful testimony.

But at $300.00/hr it pays a witness to ramble on endlessly. The more you talk the more cha ching.

This works very well... Until a certain "expert witness" becomes suddenly (or not so suddenly) sitting in the "hot seat" ... And that certain "expert witness" wants to get the heck outta Dodge... KWIM?

:what:

JMO

My diagnosis, Alyce.

sinking_ship.jpg

I am just wracking my brain trying to figure out why they want ALV back. I loved the judges no nonsense response to ALV's feeble excuses "I don't want to hear your personal issues, this is top priority".

Whatever it is, it's got to be very important. I hope someone finds out. Maybe they will update the docket with details??

Things we need to thank ALV for:

1) Matt did NOT see the "handprints" on JA's neck
2) JA shot Travis in the closet
3) JA left the imaginary knife on the night stand
4) ALV will believe absolutely anything JA tells her. Even if she like..like...murdered someone - ALV would still believe her.

What other goodies did she give us guys?

The only hones thing I heard her say today:

Q. What do you think of JA saying No Jury Will Convict Me.

A. That was a really stupid thing to say!

(insert Jodi glare here)

:floorlaugh:

Wow. I was home sick again so able to watch the live feed when not on the phone. What a day!

Judge S seemed, to me, really ticked off at ALV at the very end when they were discussing the "other issue" she needs to be there for (under subpoena, which means it is very unlikely to be anything she's getting paid for).

I'm sure it's to do with the motion for mistrial due to "internet bullying" of the defense witness. The judge probably wants a statement from her about how she was bullied and how it made her feeeeeeeeel and if it affected her testimony.
Bottom line, all should be fine because while she will deliver histrionics about her personal persecution, she'll never agree that it could affect her 100% accurate and truthful testimony.

i just posted that and was told it was a rumor. it was a real motion, wasn't it? seriously!!

i'm thinkin' i'm losin' it here. please help me!

I went back and listened to the Judge again. The Judge does mention 'testimony' and 'follow up'. So there an issue that ALV still needs to testify about? Plus there is another issue as per the Judge.

Vinnie on HLN just talking about this. I think it is an "issue" not to testify.

Yes, with that monotone combined with occasional up-talking. Drives me crazy. I just love it that the judge basically told her to "STFU and be here when I say."

Then again, ALV may be so obnoxious as to defy the order and be a no-show.

ALV had to be shut off a lot from manipulating the jurors and viewing audience with stories and personal opinions, imho. We all know people that are the type that "no one is going to tell me what to do".

The ONLY abuse I see Ms LaViolette are people parading around as 'experts' validating a killer while killing the victim TWICE in our court systems!

Shame on you and Dr Samuels.

I bet someone would like to slap Judge Sherry into a time-out for her "Please don't tell me about your personal issues" comment.

Jus thinking aloud..could her lies about testifying for men or other conflicting things on her cv be grounds for a perjury charge??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member