trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a GAG order!!! She SHOULDN'T be tweeting!!!

Judge doesn't even need to take a minute to think about it. DENIED DENIED DENIED time and time again.

Oh yes, please talk about the tweeting.

Specifically, please tell JA to stop it if she only keeps using it to insult the prosecution and other people associated with the trial.
Also Nurmi, the Judge just said there was no misconduct. Please stop trying to say that the prosecution is trying to deflect from the misconduct when there is no misconduct. Thank you.

I find that it ironic that the DT is incensed at such supposed misconduct by the prosecutor considering that ALV approached the Alexander family, and she is their expert. Just saying. Pot meet kettle.

Grab those screen shots of the twitter account now...cause I can't see it being active much longer. :yes:

The prosecutor had legitimate basis for questions of LaViolette in sealed hearing. No basis he acted outside boundaries at all. Per Judge.

No info on tweeting, invites Nurmi to argue. Simply a deflection, blah blah blah. Requesting evidence and legal argument on prosecutor's behalf.

It never ceases to stun me the rights that this murderer has in comparison to the rights of Travis' family. Can you imagine the absolute FIT that the DT would throw if one of the Alexander siblings were tweeting things on par with what Jodi has tweeted (via DB)? It sickens me.

Come on judge...keep Jodi off Twitter

No Mistrial and furthermore prosecutor justified for tone with ALV in chambers. Poor Nurmi. Hahahaha

waaaaaaaaaaaaat
so according to nurmi, JM cant sign an autograph, but the defendant can use her BFF to tweet on her behalf...whatever @.@

So if I understand correctly the defense is allowed to impugn Travis' character in every possible way while putting his family through unimaginable pain, and the prosecution should only whisper to witnesses and not say anything that might upset them.

I know some people have been harsh on this judge, but I like her! I think she may be more relaxed about somethings because it is a DP trial, but she also can be very firm when she needs to be!

Motion for mistrial.

DENIED

Next motion for mistrial.

DENIED

JM will not be filing a motion to try to stop JA from tweeting lest he be accused yet again of prosecutorial misconduct.

[video=youtube;OfZuh4rGaiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZuh4rGaiI[/video]

BAZINGA

Based on what JM just said re:ALV I have a guess as to what she did. There was a point during JM' s cross when he was asking ALV about secondary gain and she claimed TA had "secondary gain" during the sex tape. jM said something about JA's secondary gain when talking to ALV vs TA's secondary gain on phone sex tape and he said something like: are you saying you were in the same relationship to JA when interviewing her as TA was to JA in sex tape? I bet ALV went back in chambers and made a complaint that JM was outing her and poking at her sexual orientation. So ridiculous. If you rewatching that testimony, JM was caught up in the argument and any reference to sexual orientation was totally not intended - he wasn't even concerned with the nature of the conversations, just the issue of secondary gain. ALV's mind went to sexual orientation, not JUan's IMO.

Let her keep tweeting stupid crap. It will only come back to bite her! :gavel:

is-this-real-life-n-thumb.jpg

I have a crush on this guy lol luv his hair doo lol

okay, lemme play catch up..

reading from bottom of thread up lol

aaaaaaah MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

kick her off twitter! thats SO ridonkulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole