trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's settled- are we to have any court this afternoon?

change game, change ball, . . . .change what happened

JM didn't address questions but says defendant has a twitter account - so there.

behavior outside of the courtroom . . in terms of shell game . . .

JW asked JM to look @ it before Samuels went on the stand - he had a chance - referring to Dr. Samuels to Mr. Samuels . . .he has a PhD a diploma stooping to levels the defense will not stoop.

it doesn' change game . . not talking bout blind people or dogs, twitter account . . .whos twitter account? . . . I am glad court was there . . .knows the extent of violation he has extended to ALV and Dr. Samuels. . .

pointing finger other way doesn't absolve

Judge says fine line between . . . a
both occurred outside presence of the jury - court has no information it affected their testimony . . .court doesn't find any error because of these events . . .

court finds prosecutor wasnot in any way of outside the bounds o proper behavior during in chamber discussion wth ALV . ..

interview court finds nobasis affect testimony in any way of dr samuels

defendant tweeting from jail

Nurmi put forth a course of action to see if she is violating any rules . . . she has freedom of speech rights. . . . if he wants her to decease a particular behavior come forth with some evidence . . . .

our office has discussed but we do not want to be accused of prosecutorial misconduct . . . state is again put in position where State is accused of . . . .

I think the name is Donovan (dovana) . . . other than viewed the media . .

court is not going to take any action if she is tweeting from jail - she is in sheriff custody - that is up to them . . . if need be we can take up

Nurmi asks to approach the bench ex-parte for a moment

recess coming

she sits there with a blown up picture of TA's eye and acts casual as ever cold ain't it?

Judge taking no action on tweeting. Jail officials will monitor

:wave: Lunch break!

fast_food_dogs.jpg

Ooooh...sealed meeting with ALV at 115 today......Oooh to be a fly on the wall!!

WOW, JM just ask the court to have JA stop tweeting. Love it!

NOnononono. Don't tell me JA is allowed to sit in a court of law, being the defendant, and tweet? This just can't be true!!

:furious:

So what was it they guy wanted to state about the reflection in eye in TA pic? I missed that sorry

Anyone get a screen shot of the tweets????? E-mail them to JM!

I wish they could present JA's tweets to the jury and let them decide.

just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members