trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that juan should bring it up and get the tweets and bring them to the court..

I wonder why ALV's issue is sealed??? If it was contempt it would be public yes???

Based on what JM just said re:ALV I have a guess as to what she did. There was a point during JM' s cross when he was asking ALV about secondary gain and she claimed TA had "secondary gain" during the sex tape. jM said something about JA's secondary gain when talking to ALV vs TA's secondary gain on phone sex tape and he said something like: are you saying you were in the same relationship to JA when interviewing her as TA was to JA in sex tape? I bet ALV went back in chambers and made a complaint that JM was outing her and poking at her sexual orientation. So ridiculous. If you rewatching that testimony, JM was caught up in the argument and any reference to sexual orientation was totally not intended - he wasn't even concerned with the nature of the conversations, just the issue of secondary gain. ALV's mind went to sexual orientation, not JUan's IMO.

Doesn't she have children and a husband? Or ex?

Based on what JM just said re:ALV I have a guess as to what she did. There was a point during JM' s cross when he was asking ALV about secondary gain and she claimed TA had "secondary gain" during the sex tape. jM said something about JA's secondary gain when talking to ALV vs TA's secondary gain on phone sex tape and he said something like: are you saying you were in the same relationship to JA when interviewing her as TA was to JA in sex tape? I bet ALV went back in chambers and made a complaint that JM was outing her and poking at her sexual orientation. So ridiculous. If you rewatching that testimony, JM was caught up in the argument and any reference to sexual orientation was totally not intended - he wasn't even concerned with the nature of the conversations, just the issue of secondary gain. ALV's mind went to sexual orientation, not JUan's IMO.

I feel like this may have something to do with ALV approaching TA's sister but idk?

LOL! "DEFLECT"!!!!!! Too funny!

Judge Sherri you ROCK!!

Denied!! Again.

Dying to know about the hearing regarding ALV but it's going to be "sealed", did I hear that right? Boo.

Nurmi opened a can o' worms that turned out to be Whoopa$$ in his very hands. Oops!

I don't see how they can stop a "friend" from Tweeting messages she claims to get from Jodi.

Even if we believe that is how the message is passed on, then actually entered by that friend, Jodi is not Tweeting from her jail cell.

And frankly, Tweet away, you look even more guilty with your bad attitude, disrespectful, rude tweets that remind me of her foul potty mouth we have heard, F-word and all. Her tweets make her look pathetic and guilty.

So I say keep them coming, why stop this girl from talking, she is a loose cannon and her own worst enemy. I'd like to have a mic in her jail cell

Motion for mistrial.

DENIED

Next motion for mistrial.

DENIED

Not only denied but she reminded him AGAIN that mistrials are related to procedural errors. She looked like she wanted to say "Get it?"

I feel like this may have something to do with ALV approaching TA's sister but idk?

i don't think so at all. something happened during a closed hearing. whatever it is, it's about that. something she divulged, something she did or said.

The prosecutor had legitimate basis for questions of LaViolette in sealed hearing. No basis he acted outside boundaries at all. Per Judge.

No info on tweeting, invites Nurmi to argue. Simply a deflection, blah blah blah. Requesting evidence and legal argument on prosecutor's behalf.

Isn't it interesting that Nurmi said Juan was trying this in the media and if that he could play to it also? and Jodi got a twitter account...hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro