trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I recently read that one of Jodi's journal entries says that she had a dream last night that two people had been arrested in Travis's death. One was charged with murder and one was charged as an accomplice.

Hmmm...a little truth in her lies maybe?

Does anyone know how this crapimony could help her?

Exactly and something about a yellow truck and etc etc

rats on toast ffs
flash bounces off mirrors, glass etc

How can they use this now and JA admitted to killing him? Are they going to try and say that maybe MM was with her? WTH is going on here?

So wait. are we really gonna sit here and try to play where's waldo with travis' eyes? is this whats happening?? Unbelievable.

Nurmis blue shirt looks like it glows in the dark.

Refreshing to hear a witness just testify instead of editorialize.

Would he. OT have already been admitted as an expert witness if he has been on before.....so why the need for this Daubert hearing???

People please!

this is NOT about any reflections you guys think you see

this is a hearing about an experts admissibility

Daubert standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm trying to figure out if they are attacking a state witness or if Juan is challenging this guys 'expert status'

that is all this is about

NOT imaginary reflections

RIGHT. They are trying to admit this experts opinion...WHICH IS ABOUT THE REFLECTION IN TRAVIS"S CORNEA, imo.

It's possible that maybe the image this guy "creates" is that Jodi is standing there but with no weapons??? Which means nothing since I think she concealed the weapons on her body. That's why she wanted the .25 caliber weapon it's teeny tiny.

THis is silly, so she will be reflected kneeling in his eye? She was probably kneeling when she stabbed him in the chest anyway, doesn't change anything

I have questioned the competency of the DT but they aren't brain dead..... No way in heck they are going with the ninja story again.

All I can think of is some kind of reasonable doubt. Confuse the jury so much they give her 2nd degree.

Enlargement of what maybe a juror 6 blocks away from Juan posing for picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTH??? Rectal-linear? You can't make this up. :what:
You don't even want to know how many posts I typed but didn't post. :giggle: Formerly benign terms take on a whole new connotation in this case. And that's all I'm gonna say because I behave and follow Nurse's rulez. (Petrified of needles!)

I don't remember - is the shower door still closed in this picture?

If so, wouldn't that distort everything and make any testimony worthless?

Here's what I think. They are going to drop a bombshell on us. In the eyes, we will see the reflections of Gus Searcy, ALV, Jean Casauraus, and Dr. Samuels. Case closed! SMH

NO

NOT what this hearing is about.

it is a hearing challenging an expert's admissibility.

Period

the question is:

Is Juan challenging this guy's testimony

or

Is Nurmi using this guy to challenge a state witness...

and this folks, is tax dollars hard at work.

Wow!

After blowing this JA case wide open...

This expert should be able to zoom to the JFK Assassination... and solve that mystery, too!

:doh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I know I should not laugh ... but I needed to ...

This is absolutely ridiculous !

MOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads